Everyone should "watch" Kingdom Come IV Tonight!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
It's the E-Fed's biggest PPV Event of the year, Kingdom Come tonight! Head over to the "WZCW TV" section of the Forums and take a look at the best E-fed work on this side of the Internet. Have a read, see what you think, maybe even turn your mind around into joining!

There's a live discussion happening here; http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=216781

Really guys, this is gonna be amazing, go check it out!

If we don't reach 1000 views, it will be a touch disappointing. But it's our Wrestlemania so we don't care too much. We know it will be great.

Yes. Does this mean you won't watch? Oh well, that's one insignificant viewer down.

Shame.

You can't call someone insignificant if they're better than you without severely lowering your own status

tldr; you're a massive ****** and will be the first to go in the zombie apocalypse -- that is, the first to go in an extremely lame way. You'll probably try and run from the first zombie you see, trip over your fat feet and knock yourself out cold on the pavement

My name will always be indelibly marked in the Kingdom Come calendar. Last year, I was dressed up as a teddy bear in a backstage segment. I was the Hornswoggle of Kingdom Come. Yeaaaahh maaaaaaannn.

While everyone should be reading and enjoying the show, they should be avoiding the LD lest they want motivation to cut off J4L's hands to prevent him from typing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back