• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Everybody

jpfizzle

Pre-Show Stalwart
Everybody Welcome me back to WZ, I know you have all missed me and I'd just like to thank the leigons of fans who sent me hurry back PM's and to the special few who made "We Love Fizzle" banners, to Mickey in Iowa, thanks indeed for making the Fizzle statue in my honour, really there was no need.

Needless to say I am back, what will the return bring? hundreds of posters saying we didn't notice you were gone? A new gimmick perhaps? Only time will tell.

Sup Fiz? Glad to see you back

I need help with a tounament I'm starting go check out the thread that's in my sig and tell me what you think. My tournament would have more star power if you were to help me with it.

I like your tactic of stroking my ego, so I'll help best I can, but I think you have a fairly good list of wrestlers there already, after the England game I'll have a good look and let you know if any others spring to mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back