Ever Got A Wrestler To React To You?

Another time at a TNA live event last year I was in line to get an autograph from Mickie James(I was with my bro). We got her autograph the year before, but we were in line anyway. So we finally got to her(we were the last few people). We had been waiting awhile because everyone wanted to see her, so we asked for a picture with her. She thought about it and agreed, so we were both excited. I was first up and she let us put our arms around her so I felt a bit awkward, but on the inside I was like AWESOME! My bro took the picture and then he went up. I was a little bit shaky(I'm bad with famous people) so his picture was blurred a little since it was a phone,which my bro still busts my balls about it today. We thanked her and went to our seats and watched the rest of the show. P.S. her skin was really soft

That last line was great! I remember as a young kid I was at a baseball card show with my father and we were in line for a autograph he was getting and who do I see a few tables over? Buff Bagwell! I was begging my dad to let me get his autograph but my dad said no, After he got his autograph we came up to him (he was about to walk away) and my dad asked if he would take a picture with me and Buff said sure and I got my picture taken with Buff Bagwell for free instead of paying for an autograph. Pretty cool day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back