Ever been so drunk...

For some reason I made the assumption that your story took place in Scotland

Nope, working down in Cambridge these days and in a village on the Norfolk/Cambridgeshire border. Wouldn't have fancied my chances sleeping on a Scottish train platform to be honest but only needed to be wary of incest enthusiasts here ;)

Isn't Norfolk a wee village near Aberdeen?

I'm from Aberdeen originally (well remembered/guessed!) but no Norfolk village near there.

So i was in fine form again on saturday. It was a mate's 21st birthday. Was drinking at nice pace, had probably had 6 bottles of beer in 4 hours or so and was quite buzzed. Now others had been drinking heavily since mid day and were starting to do the usual stupid things you do when drunk. My mate's cousin Ben was trying to get people to skull ouzo but nobody would. So i said fuck it and skulled about 5 shots worth despite absolutely hating ouzo. When nobody else would touch the stuff i decided it would be funny if i downed the remainder of the bottle. So all in all i had about a third of a bottle. Ben came back with some captain morgan and i probably skulled another 5 shots worth. About 10-15 minutes later my mate threw up and then i cant remember anything after that, i threw up when i got home and again in my sleep (thank fuck i was on my side) and then threw up again when i woke up at like 10.

My worst was when I got drunk, got lost into a forest, had a memory black out, walked up and down the same highway for 4 hours. Then thought that this is a dream and I should jump into the middle of the road in that highway, have some car hit me and wake up.

Thank god I didn't do that.

Then took a lucky turn and found my way home, while my company was looking for me in 3 different spots I told them I was. Of course, I never even passed those spots.

Does anybody else get like a fully functional blackout?

Like you're smashed right, and you do shit, like not abnormal shit but are interacting, having fun but have no recollection of any of it whatsover!

If thats black out drunk then thats piss weak. Thats so easy to do. I can do that after like 8 drinks or so and be completely fine. I could just have it wrong but i thought you had to actually get fucked up to be considered blackout drunk

If thats black out drunk then thats piss weak. Thats so easy to do. I can do that after like 8 drinks or so and be completely fine. I could just have it wrong but i thought you had to actually get fucked up to be considered blackout drunk

If that's the case you are a lightweight and really shouldn't be talking down to an amount of drinking being too little.

You don't remember what happens to you after eight drinks? Are you 75 lbs or something?

Like i dont remember the whole night, ill remember most and then someone will say 'oh and you did this' and i'll be like oh yeah i remember that now

In my 8+ years of drinking (I'm a rock star, I know) I have only vomited once. I take this as a personal point of pride since all of my friends have tactical vomits throughout an evening to keep themselves levelled. The one time I have been sick is the first (and only) time I had a Guinness. Absolutely disgusting, horrible drink. As much as I wasn't enjoying it, there was a tenner on whether I could finish it or not and God damn it, I was taking that money home with me! I was doing great until the foamy suds as the bottom of the glass. As soon as that hit the back of my throat, I was in the car park ejecting it from my body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back