• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evan Bourne sucks!

I've personally never been a fan of either Rey or Evan. Although I'm not his greatest fan I think Bourne can win a world title one day after Rey is out of WWE-that is only under two conditions

1) Bourne needs a manager to do his talking. I've seen the few promos he's done in WWE, and watched some his older ones on youtube. I honestly don't know much about him but his promos put me to sleep. Unfortunately for the AirBourne fans, managers are a dying breed in pro wrestling.

2) Bourne needs a high profile fued previous to a world title fued. He really needs something that will legitimately put him over. I'd say he's pretty over now but he needs something to really prepare him for the fueds that come with a title reign. The only storyline that he was involved in that i can name off of the top of my head is his mini-fued with Jericho.

First off, I would like to apologize due to the fact I'll probably be using Matt Sydal instead of Even Bourne since that is what I'm use to.

Next, many people on here are agruing over his moveset in which he does the Shooting Sydal Press and runs around the ring "doing flips and tricks" (on a dolphin by the way :lol:). The main problem with doing this is the fact that WWE controls what moves that are in there wrestlers arsenal. Matt has had technical matches in the past where he has even used a submission move before and brawled. This match is between Amazing Red and Matt Sydal from IWA Mid-South for the IWA Mid-South Light Heavyweight Championshiop. And guess what no Shooting Sydal Press.

[YOUTUBE]oiym6I-VE5I&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I guess my main point is the fact that you can't put your whole view of wrestler of what one promotion due to the fact that one promotion may change who the wrestler truly is to fit there product. IF given a chance, IF than Evan Bourne is more than a Shooting Sydal Press.

I've been a part of these forums for a little while now and I've come to the conclusion that a lot of you are in love with Evan Bourne which to me makes no sense at all considering the man has no chance of making it in the business and is not a believable character.

I've been a part of these forums for a little while now too. I am not in love with Evan Bourne silly, I do however think he is an awesome talent. He doesn't have a chance of making it in this business? Interesting. I believe he has a nice chance of making in this business. Just because you don't win a world title or main event the last decade of your career does not mean you didn't make it. In fact you could say since he has been in the WWE for over three years now and has main evented against some of the biggest stars, that he has already made it.

While I do believe he has some talent, I also believe that I would shit a brick if he won any title because he is not worthy of any title that is out there today.

Some talent? Wow... your ignorance amuses me greatly. Evan Bourne is one of the best high flyers out there right now, he can also wrestle a decent technical match as well, he has more than some talent, he has a lot of talent. So you don't think he would be worthy or a Intercontinental or United States championship run? What about a Tag Team championship run? No? I disagree, while he may never reach the top of the mountain like Rey, he will hold gold in the WWE, it's just a matter of time.

Unlike Bourne, Rey Mysterio is believe because of his charisma and say no die attitude. The kids also like him which Evan Bourne can't say. So, please shuts and stop drooling over a man who won't even get over in TNA.

Mysterio does have some charisma, however that is not why he is where he is. He is a merchandise moving monster, and the kids love his masks and his bouncing around the ring, hence why he has won the title. His never say die attitude as has been stated comes with being the perennial under dog. Have you noticed that the kids along with the females and most of the males in the audience mark out huge when Evan hits the ring? You haven't noticed that huh? well just listen to the reaction when his music hits. So would you please shutup instead and stop knocking a man who is already over in the WWE?

Other than having an obvious lack of charisma there is no way I can take this thread seriously. He may not have great mic skills, but neither did some other established names like Chris Benoit for instance. So to make up for that he uses his top notch in ring skills to help get himself over, which for the most part he has done an admirable job. He sells moves better than half the roster, can work a hell of a match, and is also great at using innovative high flying offense. That makes for one exciting wrestler for the fans to get behind. There is no way you can sit there and seriously post about how Bourne sucks in the ring. That is very laughable considering he is one of WWE's best that have in terms of young in ring workers is concerned.

The only beef you have to your tirade is the fact that he has an obvious lack of mic skills, but I have said that a wrestler can rely on their in ring talent to get them over and so far Bourne has done a great job of that. He will be a force to be reckoned with in WWE's mid-card for the next few years.

Evan Bourne is just as bad a skaval in Bill Lesnars eyes. Bill Lesnar enjoys the air ourne, howver thinks Bourne looks to much like matt damon to make an impact on the wwe. Bill Lesnar thinks Vince should use him to put over the like of DiBiase and a heel jomo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back