• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eric Bischoff or Paul Heyman

DD84

PWN
Which one of these two men would you prefer to comeback to the WWE as an on screen role? Is it the calm and collective Eric Bischoff or is it the insane genius Paul Heyman? Both men are great GM's, but Heyman can also manage. I don't really remember Bischoff as a manager. Anyways, I am sure if WWE could they would snatch them both back up in a second.

I chose Heyman because he is crazy. Not to say that Bischoff isn't, example is kissing Step and the Billy and Chuck marriage thing, but I just prefer Heyman. I have always liked Heyman.

Your thoughts.

i would love to see Eric Bischoff come back--i mean he was the one that introduced the Elimination Chamber--idk i just think things were a little bit more unpredictable when he was GM.

They're both really different so i dunno... Bischoff is too big to be a manager... He has to be like Gm or like commissioner or something... He's not the managerial type... heymans a good guy to introduce a heel character with since they did it with lesnar....He can manage and do other stuff... They're both really good at what they do so you can't really go wrong with either... But unfortunately, i doubt that you'll ever see either in a wwe arena again

BIschoff. For the reason that He was a great GM and like attitudeera09 stated, things were more unpredictable. Im just a big WCW fan and i am a huge bischoff fan

By far, Paul Heyman. Very creative guy, knows better and I loved the character. Is a hell of a great talker too.

By far, Paul Heyman. Very creative guy, knows better and I loved the character. Is a hell of a great talker too.

I agree I have always love Paul Heyman because of what he created which was the original ECW. I believe if it wasn't for him we won't had a ECW: One Night Stand 2005 or 2006.

I would prefer if both of those men were backstage pitching ideas to creative. Bischoff isn't bad as a "suit" character, he has that "I'm rich swagger". He has that VP look to him. Anyhow I would much rather see a heel Jerry Lawler without the stupid, corny, sexuasl references. A serious Lawler like when he feuded with Andy Kaufmann, no bullshit. If playing a serious role I think Lawler makes a great heel, and he drew some strong heat back in his day. Lawler deserves it.

Then over on Smackdown I would have Teddy Dibiase "The Million Dollar Man" as the GM, and I think it would make things interesting. He still looks vibrant, and has always been solid on the mic. He gets his point across well, and has a strong delivery. His persona has always been serious, and I think it would carry well in to the WWE as GM of SD. He is the "Million Dollar Man" which means he could have just bought Smackdown himself, from a storyline perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back