EOY Poster Awards

I know, it became a meme because of how often every guard said it. Hell, they even recorded it with every voice artist.

I'm aware of where it came from, sadly most memes get boring mere minutes after they become memes. Like "I used to be an X, until I took a(n) Y to the Z"

I suppose. In my defence, I didn't know this. Not really into memes.

Clicked on new posts and Worst Poster of the Year has already been confirmed, Mack_Swagger, good God that guy can make some horrible ass threads.

GSB = George Steele's Barber and JWGunslinger = Sawyer.
Thanks bro ;)

Really should of guessed GSB. He's such a sweetie. I like him a lot.

Don't think I've met Sawyer yet though.

So we've all pretty much agreed that Yazzy should be ROTY

But I don't think we've agreed on who the Best Troll is.

I'm still going with KB

EDIT:
Clicked on new posts and Worst Poster of the Year has already been confirmed, Mack_Swagger, good God that guy can make some horrible ass threads.

I haven't even been back that long and I've even heard how atrocious his threads are.

I concur, Yazloz for ROTY. As last years runner-up in that category, my backing means shit, but JWG will vote for you too I'm sure; DS is still pretty fucking cool however, either Yaz or DS taking ROTY is acceptable.

More support.

Reminds me, any truth to the rumors going around that Liverpool are looking at making a bid for Dempsey?

Reminds me, any truth to the rumors going around that Liverpool are looking at making a bid for Dempsey?

Apparently we had a bid of 4 million plus Charlie Adam accepted but Adam wouldn't leave. We ended up getting this guy Assaidi today for 3million and he plays in Dempseys position so id say Dempseys staying at Fulham for the time being.

[YOUTUBE]_NovyMoRRCg[/YOUTUBE]
There's taking the piss and then there's ^that^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back