EOY Poster Awards

How much do you love your mother?
Considering she's a single mother who's worked her ass off to raise 2 kids since she was 16, pretty damn much :)

Nate I am going to respectfully ignore that pic for the sake of my sanity

EDIT: And she also pushed my brother and me out of her vagina with barely any epidural left in her system and that shit is painful as fuck so I also appreciate her a lot for that too

You have an arrow. Are you a decent shot with a bow? If so I think I can solve some of your problems.

When I went to church camp for a week I hit over 6 bulls eyes and killed a picture of 2 bunnies and a boar (they had marks on them to point out the vital organs)

I'm OK. I want to get better.

That's a yes. I have a bow if you feel like killing SNS. Were you shooting compound or recurve?

I think it was a recurve. I'm going to church this Sunday to ask about local archery clubs, I'll find out more then.

I don't want to kill SNS. I just find him slightly nightmare-inducing.

If it's not 6 ft tall and only had one string and no wheels, it was a recurve. In that case, aim for the groin. He'd leave you alone after that.

I used to be an adventurer like you...

The obvious joke, you made it.

I think it was a recurve. I'm going to church this Sunday to ask about local archery clubs, I'll find out more then.

I don't want to kill SNS. I just find him slightly nightmare-inducing.

what happened, buddy?

He made a meme joke because he is clever and witty.

If it's not 6 ft tall and only had one string and no wheels, it was a recurve. In that case, aim for the groin. He'd leave you alone after that.

Not necessarily true, except for the wheel part, I have some friends that do re-enactments. They are longbowmen and they are, in armour and fully armed, utterly fucking terrifying. (especially those that are melee guys and wield six foot death sticks with a hammer opposite a blade and a spike top and bottom - I forget the name)

I'll accept the Mediocre Poster of the Year award if no one wants it.

I wonder what an arrow to the knee feels like.

I can not love anyone more than my mother

Good. I respect mothers. Yeah, I bet you didn't see that coming.

I don't want to kill SNS.

Most people do, they can't deal with my superiority. Unfortunately for them, that means that they don't finish the job.

I just find him slightly nightmare-inducing.

You dream about me? That is rather unsettling.

You should save that for Coco, or your mother I suppose. I just want to be your best friend.

Good. I respect mothers. Yeah, I bet you didn't see that coming.

Most people do, they can't deal with my superiority. Unfortunately for them, that means that they don't finish the job.

You dream about me? That is rather unsettling.

You should save that for Coco, or your mother I suppose. I just want to be your best friend.
You ARE my best friend!!!

I dream about everyone I love because I think about them all the time!

Coco is a very frequent participant in my dreams. Though those are definetly not nightmares, I'll tell you that much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back