Enzo stripped of the CW title and released

He's got one helluva shoe collection that will soon be for sale on Flight Club, eBay, etc... Wonder what size he wears? I could use some gently worn, size 15 Jordan's.

Enzo sucked anyways. Probably my least favorite person of all time honestly. I think he’s human garbage. I hope these rape charges ruin him. I hope he’s guilty and gets put away. He’s a piece of shit. Good riddance.

So you hope he actually raped somebody?

Guilty until proven innocent when it comes to rape, or any other sexual assault, in my eyes.. I don’t wish rape on anyone and it’s the most heinous crime a person can commit in my opinion. Worse than murder or treason. I really dislike Enzo as a person and a wrestler. He’s a rapist piece of shit and I hope he dies. I’d rather give head to a dagger than to ever see him again.

Guilty until proven innocent when it comes to rape, or any other sexual assault, in my eyes.. I don’t wish rape on anyone and it’s the most heinous crime a person can commit in my opinion. Worse than murder or treason. I really dislike Enzo as a person and a wrestler. He’s a rapist piece of shit and I hope he dies. I’d rather give head to a dagger than to ever see him again.

As much as I agree with that part about it being the worse thing you can do and have said as such before. There is no way in a case of one persons word against another that you can just back one over the other. There is a reason its called not guilty instead of innocent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back