• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EnviousDominous should join WZCW.

Dan Severn's Moustache

Patent Pending
I mean, LOOK AT THE POTENTIAL ON HAND HERE.

It's always fun to wonder. I would like to set up a writer's workshop of sorts by asking anyone reading this to share their most creative theory on what kind of backstage politics took place before the Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus match at WM 28.

I'll start.

Once upon a time (about a week before WM) Sheamus was strutting through the backstage area looking for his life partner HHH, but he couldn't find him. Sheamus sat down and thought "Where oh where could my sexy friend be?". HHH, miles away has his motherly instincts kick in and he races at break neck speed to the source of the maiden call.

"I'm right here." HHH whispered.

Sheamus' eyes light up with glee as he leaps into HHH's arms.

"Easy there man. You've grown a little since taking my vitamin supplements." HHH said.

Sheamus hops out of HHH's arms as his eyes well up. "I'm just so happy to see you, I have a really big problem." Sheamus said.

"Vitamin supplements man. It's not so big anymore." HHH said.

"Not that. It's this Daniel Bryan fella." Sheamus whined.

"Did he snub your advances?" HHH asked.

"Not yet. My problem is we have this big match at Wrestlemania." Sheamus said.

"I have it already laid out with Vince. You'll throw him around the ring like a rag doll and no sell anything he throws at you, I promise it won't go over fourty five seconds." HHH said patting Sheamus on the shoulder.

"But the fans are what I'm worried about. They'll boo me if it lasts more than eighteen seconds. They'll call me names." Sheamus said while starting to weep again.

"That's fair. I mean, in respect to your feelings we can keep the match at eighteen seconds. We'll still force you down their throats even if they keep..." HHH began to say before being given a ten second smooch by Sheamus.

The End

Reading John Cena vs. Earthquake does have me believing he has a true knack for fiction.

Welp, he reage quit on me. If anyone else would like to make a joke about cancer, feel free.

Gotta love BS, from images of varying sizes to having his character killed after 2 months of using him.

He did improve some, but the first and last RP's of his are the only two I have ever regretted reading in WZCW to the point where I wish I had those minutes of my life back.

He did improve some, but the first and last RP's of his are the only two I have ever regretted reading in WZCW to the point where I wish I had those minutes of my life back.

The first one was very unsettling but the last was so bad it was hilarious.

On the topic of WZCW flops, Joey Sexton. His handler still posts on the forum in the WWE section. His RP's weren't as bad as BS's RP's, but man did he have ego issues.

The first one was very unsettling but the last was so bad it was hilarious.

On the topic of WZCW flops, Joey Sexton. His handler still posts on the forum in the WWE section. His RP's weren't as bad as BS's RP's, but man did he have ego issues.

He could have been a good heel later on had he not rage quit.

He could have been a good heel later on had he not rage quit.

Ehh, I just hate those "sleaze to be sleaze" type of characters, like Joey Ryan. He gets some points for having a decent backstory though.

Also, it's kind of sad how quickly so many guys in our Rookie class disappeared. Sexton and Coberer went after Redemption, Adams left not long after and Dave returned as Constantine (good choice) and Corvus had IRL stuff to deal with.

Ehh, I just hate those "sleaze to be sleaze" type of characters, like Joey Ryan. He gets some points for having a decent backstory though.

Also, it's kind of sad how quickly so many guys in our Rookie class disappeared. Sexton and Coberer went after Redemption, Adams left not long after and Dave returned as Constantine (good choice) and Corvus had IRL stuff to deal with.

At least you still have me and Spider.

I actually kind of want Stratton back.

What, so you get a laid back round? ;)

That mentality actually nearly caused Blade to lose to Darren Bull I've been told.

Speaking of Bull, I actually had an idea to turn him face. Awesome_Miz's RPing skills were getting better, but DB was beyond repair at that point at that point.

What, so you get a laid back round? ;)

That mentality actually nearly caused Blade to lose to Darren Bull I've been told.

Speaking of Bull, I actually had an idea to turn him face. Awesome_Miz's RPing skills were getting better, but DB was beyond repair at that point at that point.

No, I never want laid back rounds, I just think the character could have gone somewhere if the RPer wasn't of the mindset you stated. Spider pulled off "sleaze" with his first RP, I think the way he did it was gold, Stratton? Not so much.

Mortlock has had the same amount of wins as Stratton. Going for that niche journeyman appeal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back