• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could this actually be Game Over?

I don't see Triple H simply disappearing after the Sheamus thing back in the spring. Especially considering there have been plans of the revenge angle, and eventually Triple H will have to return for it. Who knows, maybe Sheamus lost the championship to prepare Triple H's return for their feud. I don't see any other explanation to it right now actually.

Triple H will return, he's a face and all that. He'll return and get his moment in the spotlight with goodbye and all that, or a "fall from glory" ending like heels does every now and then. No matter how you twist or turn it, it won't be the last we see of Triple H.

Anyway, to answer the other question - Raw won't hurt, or improve by the lacking of Triple H as an active member of the roster. RAW still has the same things going on, and none of them would change because Triple H suddenly decide not to show up anymore. Some feuds might change a liiittle bit, however it'll hardly be anything noticeable to the point where we'll miss Triple H because it could've been better, or praise Triple H's retirement because it could've been worse.

Game Over? No, maybe just game re-loading.

This is a great oppurtunity for him to rest up and recharge his battires. With his new position in HQ he is probably going to sitout the rest of 2010. If done right he could even be a surprise intrent in the 2011 R.R. the last two R.R. have seen the surprise return of Cena and Edge. Why not give him that chance? It would be a great set-up for his Wrestlemaina match. I don't see hy he needs to be brought back ath this time anyways. The Raw brand is doing fine without him.

Or on a lesser note, he could be revealed as the G.M. since Vince is the one that appointed this G.M. and EVERYONE knows that his is Vince's Son-in-law. It would make perfect sense, keeping him in the program without using him as a presence.

HHH will return at the Royal Rumble and be the #30 entrant and win it then go on to Wrestle Mania and win the WWE Championship. But HHH I read is got this big promotion in the buisness were he is the head person in charge of some department I forget what it is. But this is the man who will take over when VKM passess away.

It's now been a total of four pay per views and the game has still yet to make his grand return... even more of a shocker is that he didn't do it at SummerSlam (which seems to be HHH's return home)... And not only that, but the end of the Irish Era has come which means that rumors of HHH being the man to stop his reign are not put out of the window...

So here's my question... could the Game be out of the WWE for good in terms of an in-ring competitor now that HBK (HHH's recent shoulder to lean on) has retired?

In my opinion, I think this is exactly the best way to get HHH out of the WWE picture but keep him recognized. Yes, he got the big win over Sheamus twice in a row, but the fact is that could've been how HHH wanted to leave. It doesn't take a man winning a match to get the torched passed down to him, and let's face it, that rivalry only put Sheamus in line as a top contender.

Could HHH's feud with Sheamus be not only done, but the last we see of the game?

And if so, how do you think this would affect Raw in the long run?

Pretty sure he ad surgery just before Summerslam so how is he going to compete there? It's a known fact that HHH is still recovering and will make his return sometime in the next few months. When? Nobody knows, but he will. Maybe WWE will hold off until the Rumble. Maybe before.

I honestly wouldn’t worry too much about it, Trips will definitely be back at some point as an in ring competitor. The guy lives and breathes wrestling and he’s not going to give it up until he simply has to. His new promotion is just something official but isn’t anything different to what he’s always been doing. He may start to take his annual couple of months off like Taker and HBK but he’s certainly not done wrestling, we’ll see him soon enough.

Triple H is not that old (41) so I don't see him retiring from the ring anytime next year. IIRC WWE ran a promo of his injury, so that's sort of leading him in to returning. However, we might see less of him in the ring.

I believe HHH is coming back at Hell in Cell and is going to stop sheamus winning the title! its just a thought but i think they shouldnt bring him back and have him feuding with sheamus for a title their rivalry is too big for that!

I'm guessing that HHH is not going to stop wrestling (unless he gets so injured he can't anymore) until he beats ric flair's record of championship title reigns. It would not surprise me in the least if that is the legacy he wants to leave behind.

You don't grab the spotlight nearly as a hard as an onscreen character...Trips has proven he takes a backseat to nobody. He'll be back...one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back