Ensembled Thoughts

364》I had no interests. I had no interests in anything. I had no idea how I was going to escape. At least the others had some taste for life. They seemed to understand something that I didn’t understand. Maybe I was lacking. It was possible. I often felt inferior. I just wanted to get away from them. But there was no place to go. Suicide? Jesus Christ, just more work. I felt like sleeping for five years but they wouldn’t let me.
- Charles Bukowski

365》Time is one hell of a thief, if you ask me. All the good times and bad times, the smiles and tears, the pain and happiness, the empty promises and broken dreams, time will somehow find a way to steal them away. Day by day, bit by bit, in every living moment, time slowly takes everything away whether you like it or not. In time, we will fade eventually, and you wonder why people will somehow forget the things they should remember 10 years from now.
- Lukas W.

367》Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
- Abraham Lincoln

368》When two souls call to each other, the universe hears the whisper and conspires to bring them together. In the world of spirit, distance is not an issue and time is not a barrier. Two souls who have found each other and hold on to the hand of the divine will see heaven and earth move to make a way for their love.
- Daniel Nielsen

369》The happiest couples never have the same character. They have the best understanding of their differences.

370》A thousand lifetimes
pass through your eyes
when you smile,
and I see myself there,
beside you,
in every one.

371》Mature couples don’t “fall in love,” they step into it. Love isn’t something you fall for; it’s something you rise for!

373》Sometimes you just have to stay silent because no words can explain what is going on in your mind and heart.

375》She did not need much, wanted very little.
A kind word , sincerity , fresh air, clean water , a garden , kisses , books to read , sheltering arms , a cozy bed and to love and be loved in return .
- Starra Neely Blade

379》Sometimes you can't talk about your feelings because trying to put them into words is just too painful.

380》We never know why we like someone more than others, why we love someone without any reason, why we feel happy with their presence because some feelings have no explanation or definitions.

382》A caring person in your life is like your heartbeat. Heartbeat is not visible, but, silently supports your life.

383》Finding nice & real friends in this big and complicated world, is truly a magical thing but for me finding YOU is not only magical, it's a Blessing.

384》You can touch me in a million ways..
Do this in the nicest way. Touch my mind. And nothing will be ever as before.

385》It's hard when you miss people. But you know, if you miss them, it means you were lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.

386》Such a great feeling when someone just genuinely wants to talk to you and wants to know how your life is going.

387》Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.
- Mark Z. Danielewski

388》Something inside me shifted. The little kid in me erupted. She said, You see me. I am finally seen. It takes so little, really. How well do we see someone who we know only for a brief while? How well do we ever see anyone at all? I know too much and I know nothing at all.
- Melissa Broder

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back