Enough with the touting

mcflyboy

Pre-Show Stalwart
I don't know about anyone else, but I am sick of hearing every time RAW returns from commercial Michael Cole spouting that it is the longest running episodic weekly entertainment program. And do we really need to be constantly updated as to how many people watched RAW or Smackdown last week compared to "the office"?

Not only is it incredibly annoying and really old now, but I don't see what purpose it serves. If you're a fan of wrestling, you're going to keep watching regardless of what statistics they throw at you. If you're not a fan and don't watch, then you don't care. And if you're on the fence, I can't imagine anyone deciding "I was going to change the channel, but now I know that it was the number one show last week in that time slot among males between 15 and 25. Well in that case, I'll keep watching."

It's because it's in the script. On every page.

As for the "Did You KNow?" parts, my mate Wressy and I have an idea.
It's to say they're better than TNA.

My posts in this forum get more views than both of whoopi goldberg's tits put together.........and she's famous. My posts are also very popular in the accidentally clicked on demographic.

The announcers infuriate me too, either hit mute or drink your self ******ed are my suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back