Emulation ftw

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Seriously, my brother left me joypad before he moved and I've been playing all my old N64 favorites on my computer. And since I can take it to school I've been secretly playing them at school.

What's the best N64 wrestling game?

Fuck yes, that's the one I downloaded. Knew I remembered it right.

I wish they had ported Mega Man Legends 2 to the N64...Oh well, the original will have to do.

Anyone have any game suggestions? Here's my ROMlist:

Banjo-Tooie
Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut
Conker's Bad Fur Day
F-Zero X
Killer Instinct Gold
Kirby 64 - The Crystal Shards
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Mega Man 64
Mischief Makers
Pilotwings
Star Fox 64
Super Mario 64
WWF No Mercy

Why would I want Pokemon Stadium if the most fun part (Using the Transfer Pack) is gone? :|

I used to have fun with my friend's copy of DK64. Falling through floors, taking Chunky to te banana fairy, freezing the game...good times.
Don't think I'll be getting it, though. I have Super Mario 64, Banjo-Tooie, and Conker's Bad Fur Day if I want 3D platformers, plus Mischief Makers for 2D.

so i guess u can't use ps3 or 360 control's on this

You might. Try plugging in your PS3 controller and seeing if that works. You might have to download a driver or something.

And if all else fails, just use the keyboard. It isn't that bad.

clayfighters sucked :p

Also Wave race was allright

Honesty, what are the odds? I just got a controller for my N64 emulator and I have been playing it lately too. I'm currently playing Ocarina of Time, trying to beat it for the first time. I haven't got much games yet, but I plan too.

ROMlist:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Mario Party 1,2,3
Mario Golf
Yoshi's Story
Pokemon Puzzle League (out of curiosity)
Diddy Kong Racing
Clay Fighter - Sculptor's Cut
South Park
Super Smash Bros.

I might download Conkers BFD since I've heard good things. But as of right now, Ocarina of Time will get must of my attention.

Sure, Clayfighter sucked, but the Sculptor's Cut is fun and it sucked in the best way possible.

I'd recommend CBFD. It's amusing, and fun, and really fucking screwed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back