• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elusive Rep

I don't think there's anyone major who hasn't repped me. I wanted rep of Shocky but he did a couple of weeks ago yay. I got rep of Slyfox once, in the HBK thread I think it was. One of my 5 reps is almost always off one of the admins lol.

I've somehow gotten rep from Sly. Still not sure what he was on.
Hmm...depends.

What was the subject?

Well with the whole thing about her being Asian and me being black, perhaps I am too bookoo to rep.
You're black?
I dont remember if Sly's repped me in the past. But i've survived without it and will continue to
I doubt I have.

I don't think there's anyone major who hasn't repped me. I wanted rep of Shocky but he did a couple of weeks ago yay. I got rep of Slyfox once, in the HBK thread I think it was. One of my 5 reps is almost always off one of the admins lol.
I don't red rep very often, so what was the HBK topic?

Disco. He hasn't returned my green rep yet. Bastard.
Rep4Rep FTW~!

Google the movie "Full Metal Jacket" and you will know. ;)

Something vietnese hookers say to American G.I.'s when they are visiting the country. Basically means many babies.

Boo Koo is a slang word commonly used in New Orleans, Louisiana and is referred to the french word for 'much/a lot' (beaucoup). The word appears in rap lyrics, such as the song "Ha" by former Cash Money artist Juvenile (rapper) and Boo Koo by Yung Joc.

Am I close?

Ya know... two out of the four people who havent repped me ever are on this page.

EDIT: Oh wait. it was Mk who either red or green repped me for a welcome post. wish i knew.

so really only one person is on this page. but one might of red repped me. :(

I dont think you have ever. but i KNOW you havent in the last month. you get what i am saying?. and but then you took it off of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back