• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elimination Chamber Poster's

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
I didn't know if i should have or not but I thought it would be fun to try some poster for the Elimination ppv and see if anyone else would like to try and make one as well. I know we did this before so i thought why not.
167560_1768153159829_1119199881_2115487_2718382_n.jpg

This is mine, I did the background first and it was a red background with some black in it as well so almost like a dark velvet red and then I placed some chains in the back to try for the ppv theme as well. Just did one for the king and the miz this time.

Tried a few dif. affects on it and like the black and white one with it and then added the name of the ppv and the date of it. Hope you guys enjoy this one.

I thought I'd give it a go and this is the result.

EliminationChamber.png

OK, so I started with a 400 x 500 canvas. I pasted in a textured background which I always find really useful (link: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/181/3/8/Texture_21_by_JadedReality.jpg) and fiddled about with the colour and contrast. Then I used a selection of grunge brushes and used them to paint and smudge the background. I put in my three renders, altered their contrast, desaturated a duplicate of them and smudged and erased. Getting near the end, I got a render of the Elimination Chamber logo and duplicated it several times and made the duplicates more transparent. I put in the simple text and I was done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back