Elimination Chamber is Jerichos?

#SAWFT

Pre-Show Stalwart
So, let's say Jericho's 'announcement' is returning tonight at the EC. If he wins, and recent reports say Kofi Kingston vs Alberto Del Rio may be a intercontinental championship match. Say Del Rio won. Could it be a two falls match between Edge (rematch), Del Rio and Jericho at Mania? First gets World Heavyweight, second gets intercontinental.

Is this a possibility?

I don't really see this happening, nor do I see the Intercontintal title being mixed with the world.. If anything, Del Rio should defend IC seperate and then still challende for the World title.. now thats a great story..

If Jericho comes back tonight, I see him pinning Barrett, losing later and starting a feud with his rookie from NXT season 1. If HHH is facing Taker like reports say, Barrett will need a program to keep him busy. Facing Jericho would do nothing but good for him

That would be a cool idea, but Chris Jericho is on a book tour right now for his new book Undisputed. I met him in Boston this past Thursday night and he's scheduled to be in Arizona this afternoon, and the PPV is in Oakland I believe. There is a 0% chance you will see Jericho before Mania. But I do like the idea of having the 2 falls match mixing in the IC and World title, it shakes things up a little. Just like at Wrestlemania 2000 with Kurt, Jericho and Benoit in a sort of way.

Jericho isn't coming back. But who can possibly be the surprise entrant in the elimination chamber? It's dashing Cody Rhodes most likely or if wwe was smart they would have kofi take the spot and try to get revenge for what edge did to him two years back. Causing kofi to be eliminated fro
The chamber before the match started.... I can see del rio vs kofi intercontinental title vs world title which obviously del rio would win the IC title that night. And considering most of the mania bouts are based on revenge or grudges I think it'd work out well

I don't think Jericho will be returning tonight. Obviously, Chris wanted some time outta wrestling, so I don't think it'd be likely for tonight.

i am kinda new to this but i dont personally think jericho is ready to come back. he has his music and his book. i dont think he wants to take on too much right now. if he wants to make a comeback, i would assume he would return during the summer to give his book and music some time to get some success. just my opinion

Jericho isn't coming back. But who can possibly be the surprise entrant in the elimination chamber? It's dashing Cody Rhodes most likely or if wwe was smart they would have kofi take the spot and try to get revenge for what edge did to him two years back. Causing kofi to be eliminated fro
The chamber before the match started.... I can see del rio vs kofi intercontinental title vs world title which obviously del rio would win the IC title that night. And considering most of the mania bouts are based on revenge or grudges I think it'd work out well

how would that be smart? they are both faces now, that would turn kofi heel which would be weird, especially at this time. they wouldn't have kofi vs del rio at mania they need at least one established main eventer in the match
and it makes sense for punk to bring back an old grudge with orton but it wouldn't make sense for kofi right now. maybe some other time.

and i wish it would be jericho but i highly doubt it

I think this is highly unlikely. I liek the idea but if anyone is going to replace Ziggler in the chamber I believe it will be Captain Charisma, Christian. He and Del Rio have history as Del Rio took Christian out of action for 5+ months. Christian is rumoured to be fit and having him and Edge the last men would make for an exciting altercation and one to please the masses of IWC fans.

i can't see it,i say the world title match will be edge/del rio/christian/mysterio in a 4 way elim match and i'm still praying for jericho vrs taker at mania

Not to sound like a broken record, but, really? Another big match PPV and another "Jericho is coming back" Thread. Guys, all he said was he had an announcement. For all you know, he could be coming out of the closet and divorcing his wife to move in with Justin Bieber. There is NO, ZERO, NOT ONE SHRED OF evidence that Jericho will be anywhere near the Elimination Chamber PPV tonight. If he does, ok, for once, those of you with a Y2J induced erection will be right, but, WHEN he isn't there, don't say I never told you anything as you are crying into your Kool-Aid, which no doubt your Nana mixed up for you so you didn't have too much sugar before bedtime.

there are rumors going around that Christian is in Oakland, CA and the Oracle Arena and I can definitely see him being the 6th person in the SD Chamber Match.

I expect a Edge/Christian confrontation, and then this will hopefully lead to a Triple Threat Match for the WHC at WrestleMania between Edge/Christian/Del Rio.

it won't be Cody Rhodes because Rhodes said he will be at SD this week, and not the PPV with an announcement, so it wont be him.

Jericho is NOT coming back tonight, so I expect Christian to return and enter the Chamber Match.

Not even close...

All the rumors and "spoilers" and every thing associated with Ziggler's spot in the Chamber was way off. The Big Show took the spot and it wasn't really a surprise at all, was it?

When Big Show's music hit, I just started to laugh. Sure, I hoped for Christian, or Jericho. But deep down I knew it was gonna be that fat fuck, Big Show, :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back