Elimination Chamber 2015 - Divas Title - Nikki (c) VS Paige VS Naomi [Triple Threat]

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
20150517_elimination_EP_LIGHT_HP_matches_divas.jpg

Well, the inclusion of Paige increases the potential this match has from total garbage to tolerable. There's only so much she can do to carry the other two to a good match but I will still watch it due to her being in it. Nikki's run is ending here. There is no way she walks out of this match still the Divas Champion. She never should have held the belt in the first place and I cannot fathom why it lasted this long. Naomi's awful. There's nothing else that can be said about her. The new heel persona is better than her face persona, but she's not Divas Championship material. If she did win she'd be an improvement over having a Bella for a Divas Champion at least. She needs a new finisher. Paige is who I predict will win this. A new Divas Championship reign opens up the doors for Paige to feud with the other divas who can work good matches. Paige wins and moves on to a new challenger while the other two go back to being awful in a non-title capacity. The match probably goes on towards the halfway point in the evening leaning towards the earlier portion of the show. It won't be anything amazing. I'll be heading to the pantry for a snack (likely my bag of Gummy Randoms that I saved for the PPV) during Nikki's and Naomi's entrances. Paige has 100% of my support. Hope she wins!

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Paige will win the Divas Championship.

====

Now it's your turn.

What are your thoughts on this match? Who do you think will win and why?

Discuss! :)

Why do I not know who these women are? What happened to Lita?

Yeah, I couldn't care less. The women's match on a PPV is the point where I fall asleep and have to watch the rest of the card in the morning.

I think this will be the match where Naomi wins the Divas Championship. They've really done a lot with her, turned her heel, got her Tamina as a bodyguard, new entrance music.

It would suck for them to do all this for her for not to win the title eventually. Unlike Paige and Nikki, she never won the Divas title and we've seen Paige in the title picture for most of last year.

Hate to see someone win a world championship by employing the lethal "Flying Butt in the Face"....but I think Naomi will take the belt tonight.

Nikki has held the title long enough.....and Paige seems at her best when chasing the title rather than wearing it, although she seems more like "championship material" than any other diva on the roster.

Naomi wins by an ass.

Nikki needs to retain the belt. Naomi needs WAY more offense before she's ready. Her heel promos are great, her in ring performance is nearly as bad as Cameron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back