Eggs or Pancakes?

Pick for me

• Eggs

• Pancakes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I'm going to do breakfast for lunch. I'm cooking only for myself. I will be making sausage links and bacon for sure, but the question is, eggs or pancakes?

I love dipping my bacon in the egg yolk of a fried egg, but I've been hankering for pancakes for a while. But pancakes require a little more effort to prepare.

So which should I pick? And don't say both, because I don't need to eat that much food.

Make a little pancake batter, beat it into the eggs, chops the meat, add some cheese and you have a bad ass omelet.

But, if you don't want to do that, eggs. I love pancakes, but eggs are always amazing.

I just looked at my pancake mix, and it said best if used by November 2009. Now, I don't know if pancake mix actually goes bad, but I feel it's just a sign.

Eggs it is.

Well...damn. I was just getting ready to post my well thought out, (now obviously late) reply, only to get told the thread had been closed. So, I waited for a minute or two, hoping for a chance (no matter how small) it would be reopened. To my surprise/dismay it was. But, by then you had already made your choice. So posting my comments now kind of seems like a stupid thing to do.

No worries. Maybe I'll get lucky and you'll make another thread like this in the near future. And maybe, just maybe, you'll have some pancake mix that isn't outdated. As I'm quite sure it does go bad.

No pancakes? Poor choice, but I can't completely blame you because you've never tried a batch made from my secret recipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back