Edge's possible new opponent?

Oh, boy. Someone actually said something about repairing the laptop. Don't you think they'd just buy a new laptop? It's not like we're talking about C3PO here.

The GM is not HHH. Why would they have Sheamus "end" HHH's career, then have him make a triumphant return just to feud with Edge over the destruction of a laptop? If he was pulling this crap with Sheamus, I can see that being a legitimate argument. I see no logical reason why Sheamus would keep gloating about "ending" HHH's career, only for him to turn out to be the GM and act like fucking with Edge and Jericho is more of a priority. The chances of that being the case are equal to those of me scoring with all six NXT3 rookies.

Edge's future is on Smackdown. They want more star power over there and clearly they have nothing for Edge to do. His character might change direction in order to fit into the roster over there and possibly capitalize on the constant face pops he's been getting, but I don't see anything at all changing for him on Raw, whether in character or booking. I can also see Jericho ending up over there, assuming him being taken out on a stretcher isn't a sign that he'll be taking a break. These are two of their top performers and prior to Jericho's match with Orton last night, these two haven't had much to do, if anything for the past several weeks beyond arguing with a laptop. Given the desire to boost ratings, publicity and popularity for SD with the move to cable and WWE likely (hopefully) having understood that guys of this caliber ought to have proper feuds and TV time, this is the only way I can see this playing out.

This is my very first post and I have been a long time wwe fan for 15+ years. Now this may sound crazy but one name I noticed that hasn't been mentioned is Hornswoggle. Think of it, he has been learning to "talk" on smackdown while working with Teddy Long and what better way to come out of him not being able to talk. Now I think it'd be cool but it's just a thought. What y'all think?

This is my very first post and I have been a long time wwe fan for 15+ years. Now this may sound crazy but one name I noticed that hasn't been mentioned is Hornswoggle. Think of it, he has been learning to "talk" on smackdown while working with Teddy Long and what better way to come out of him not being able to talk. Now I think it'd be cool but it's just a thought. What y'all think?
i hope not, Hornswoggle is just dull and no one outside of little kids cares much for him. He's annoying with his grunts, i cant stand to see him wrestle and having him be the GM would also be strange because he cant talk, but he can type????

As for Edge going to Smackdown for more star power, i wish and i hope that doesnt happen, if WWE wants Smackdown to have more star power, send Alex Riley there and build him up, I like Smackdown as it is with it's wrestlers, they just need better storylines. If Edge goes to Smackdown, then after the Taker and Kane feud, most likely, Edge gets the next title shot and i am sick of seeing Edge fighting for the World Heavyweight title, that's why i was glad he went to RAW, fresh ideas and the WWE title.

This is the return of somebody, definitely, finally we're gonna have somebody to call RAW's GM. I guess I can see HHH as an untouchable GM for a while, but then Edge pushes him too far, and The Game goes back to compete... but not as a GM. It's stupid having a competitive GM, they always create weird situations.

i really dont want the gm to wrestle. i kinda want it to be like smackdown and just have him fued with a few superstars here and their but mostly make their life hell. kinda like e.b did to cena on raw in 05. im hoping the gm is jr but he says it aint him. hell idk. i for one am very happy edge destroyed the labtop. its only a matter of time til the gm is revealed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back