Edge's Big Announcement

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
So in a weeks time, on the Smackdown leading up to No Way Out, also on the Smackdown roughly surrounding Valentine's Day, Edge is suppose to ask a major question to Vickie Guerrero.

So this thread is to discuss what you feel that question may be? What are your thoughts on this possibly leading into.. dare I say.. a wedding angle, leading into Wrestlemania?!

Personally, I think this has more to do with the Rey Mysterio rematch at No Way Out, than I do anything longer lasting, such as a marriage proposal. Its not to say we won't be seeing another wedding angle in the future, but honestly they've run weddings into the ground.

Now, as I mentioned my personal belief that it could surround his rematch with Rey Mysterio at No Way Out.. I think it'll end with Edge saying he wants to show how powerful his love for Vickie Guerrero is.. against Rey Mysterio, in a T.L.C. match. (which the ending result being the Edge Heads interfering, helping Edge to a victory, yet not hurting Mysterio completely)

I honestly HOPE for a T.L.C. match at No Way Out, between Edge and Mysterio, even though another single's match would be just as classic between the two.

So, what are everyone's thoughts, opinions, and theories on what this "Big Announcement" could possibly be? Please be detailed, explain why you feel the way you do, and stay on topic. Thank you.

It's an engagement. It's bound to be. Which will lead to Underaker who I assume is winning the Chamber coming in and ruining it. Which will lead to Vickie making numerous challenege matches for Taker leading into Mania.

One week it'll be Taker vs. the Majors, Taker vs. The Majors in a hardcore match, Taker vs. Viscera, Taker vs. Viscera & Henry etc.

I love wedding angles btw. Great.

It's an engagement. It's bound to be. Which will lead to Underaker who I assume is winning the Chamber coming in and ruining it. Which will lead to Vickie making numerous challenege matches for Taker leading into Mania.

One week it'll be Taker vs. the Majors, Taker vs. The Majors in a hardcore match, Taker vs. Viscera, Taker vs. Viscera & Henry etc.

I love wedding angles btw. Great.

I can see the unoriginal handicapped matches being built up against Taker without a wedding angle being involved. The whole point Chavo Guerrero, and the (former) Majors were all paired with Edge, was to put high profile jobbers in Taker's path from now until Wrestlemania.

I'm somewhat of a fan of the wedding angles. Although I hold a grudge against them, because I really wish they would've went ahead and let Lita and Edge get married (on screen) as it would've added even more heat to the already blown up amounts they were getting.

If this does turn into a wedding angle, I'll once again hope they fully go through with it, with the end result being them actually getting married (on screen) just because it'll cause MAJOR heat on the whole situation. Which in itself I still love how people argue and bitch over a widow finding love after her Husband has passed away.. even in a "storyline" version, its still not hard to believe.

All that being said. I'd still rather the announcement be something to do with a T.L.C. match, or something other than the preassumed "love/valentine's/wedding" angle.

It wont be a T.L.C. match. There are plenty of wrestlers who will be left without a proper match at Mania. So once again they'll bring out the tired MITB and just throw them all together. T.L.C. is a glorified ladder match, no way will they promote two within 6 weeks, on PPV at least.

It wont be a T.L.C. match. There are plenty of wrestlers who will be left without a proper match at Mania. So once again they'll bring out the tired MITB and just throw them all together. T.L.C. is a glorified ladder match, no way will they promote two within 6 weeks, on PPV at least.

Eh, I'm not completely sure about that. I mean, we are talking about the same company who's about to run multiple Elimination Chambers.. only 3 monthes after running a Hell in a Cell match up. Which I get that the Chamber and the Cell are two different things, but ultimately.. they have similar aspects.

And its more or less me hoping for an extra gimmick on a p.p.v. thats already filled with likely all the gimmicks they're ever gonna run on it, especially for it being such a "filler" Pay Per View to begin with.

I already know what the question is, as next weeks spoilers are already up. And with what the announcement is, I was upset. It could have been a much better announcement. I don't like what it is, so for those of you that do know, don't spoil what it is, but I think it's boring, and won't lead to much. Sorry I don't have much more to add, but I don't wanna spoil it.

Well i thought it was going to be WWE trying to shock us all with "will you marry me?" but after reading the post above i'm leading towards Edge asking for a No DQ match or something.

The reason i thought it was going to be marriage was because on wwe.com there was a poll and marriage wasn't an option, so if that's what it was Michael Cole could begin screaming "No one expected that!!"

Either a wedding proposal, with Taker' interrupting the wedding. Than in later weeks we'll see Taker vs. Chavo, Taker vs. Majors, Taker, Kane vs. Chavo, Edge, etc.

Wrong, Michael Cole is such a bad commentatory, he'd call it a mirage instead of a marriage, seriously, the dude sucks, dunno how the fuck he's kept a consistent job.

I don't really care what the announcement is, because they're not all that good at "big announcements" anymore, normally they're letdowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back