• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

edge vs jeff hardy long term?

they will just add hardy to that fued in some way, at least i hope so to add something different and make the tlc match more exciting if they do for sure do it, or if not they will quickly come back to this fued in some way. i think they will add jeff to the mix if for nothing else as well to give a reason for lita to turn on edge which she is set to do soon from the looks of it

he is a third wheel man, the main feud is cena/edge. jeff will be the the third wheel considering he won't win the feud. we want him to, but he wont

i know he wont win out in this cena vs. edge feud because cena will probably win the belt anyways but it can get us started towards the jeff and edge fued

yea, i know that. i wasn't talking about that. i was replying to the question of while edge and cena are still fueding what place jeff will have

yeah, but what a third wheel!!!! lol, he is one of the most exciting third wheels i have seen then, and i really think he wont win this fued he will add to it because it adds another challenge for edge and we all like to hear him talk about how the deck is stacked against him

that is why they will give it to him, im almost positive he will be added to this match, but ive been wrong before and im sure i will be wrong again so we will just have to wait and see.

hmm.. i hope they have an edge/hardy feud. i hope it just wasnt a pointless match to hype up cena & edge.. that feud is getting boring

hell no Jeff just got back no way will he get a titel shot befor some of the others and at mania any one who thinks this is crazy.:headbanger:

i think its gonna go on for a week or two maybe and something is gonna happen where lita and edge are attacking jeff and matts gonna come out and save him or something like that i see happening

I did relise what an awesome high flyer Jeff was....... He puts Matt to shame.

wp2 4 life said:
hell no Jeff just got back no way will he get a titel shot befor some of the others and at mania any one who thinks this is crazy.:headbanger:

and he sucks big time.:headbanger:

im telling you they are going to add him to the title match at the next ppv possibly, sure he wont win but why dont you think this is a possability, they have done things like this before to quickly push superstars, so i think he will be involved in the title mix, if for no other reason, edge has the title at this point and they will probably end up doing a program together after cena sadly wins the title back so thats what i believe will happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back