• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

edge vs jeff hardy long term?

seinfeld83

Pre-Show Stalwart
after the cena and edge fued is over will edge be fueding with hardy for a while or was it just to have a big comback for hary last night?

i think they are goint to go long term for this, it would be awesome if they made him part of title match at the ppv, it would make it a lot more interesting even though we are not giving the belt to hardy, but it would give edge a way to lose the title to cena without actually getting pinned and give him a chanc eto complain and rant like he usually does and be a good set up for a hardy and edge feud while cena will sadly probaly be hanging out at photo shoots with the belt for his upcoming movie

Jeff Hardy could be Edge's next feud maybe even going onto WM. I think after this Cena/Edge feud ends it could happen.

Flames Out
Dragon

yea, but think about how lame this is...

Hardy would be able to beat edge...but edge is world champ. so if hardy wins, he should get a title shot...which they wont give him. thus the cena run in

im not sure, i really think they may involve him in the match at the pppv especially since it is possibly going to be a tlc match. so i think he will be involved with the title here at first, until sadly they give it back to cena (even though i hope they dont, they will i believe give it back to him)

Cena's gonna get the title back. but if they did a tlc triple threat....jeff and hardy would dominate. cena i just dont think has enough experience in that match type

no he dosnt but he does one thing that other non talented wrestlers do, let the other dominate the match and then win right at the end. i think they have to add jeff to this match to make it work.

i dont think any one wants cena to win but i think he will sadly, plus this will set up a fued between hardy and edge for a while and cena will take time off to promote his movie and come back right before suvivor series

they believe he is better, but the trust is not there as much. there is enough for wrestling, but not enough for a title. he has to earn it back through consistancy

that is why they will probably do a long term fued i think. they work well togehter and it is the quickest way to build jeff up

by putting him against a champion that he'll only beat in nontitle matches? well...at least he'll be back to where he was when he was fighting taker in the ladder match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back