• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edge Should Win Or Lose A Title Each PPV

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Blah to anybody who says it devalues the titles. They're props and it'll add another dimension to Edge.

So admittedly, I'm a little late with the thread. This shouldn't carry on for much longer. He's already done it for the past couple of months.

Won WWE Championship at Survivor Series
Lost WWE Championship at Armageddon
Won WWE Championship At Royal Rumble
Lost WWE Championship at No Way Out
Won World Heavyweight Title at No Way Out
Lost World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania
Won World Heavyweight Title at Backlash???

People love title changes, Edge guarantees one. There are two worls titles so one can be saved for proper title changes, the other can be Edge's play thing.

i agree on your point with the titles being props. but i think the idea with edge is weak. besides, what would be the point of interest? and why would edge intentionally lose the title? i honestly just don't get what the point would be. "hey guys, lets destroy our top heels image and make him a complete joke". lame.

Anyone who could possibly say it devalues it should look back to 98-99 when Mick Foley and The Rock traded the WWF Championsip 5 times in 4 months.

You really cant satisfy fans. If Cena's reign was long and boring and people complaining about Edge's reigns, you need that perfect middle ground. Ah, HHH title reign "swoon".

Edge doesnt look weak at all. No one is saying that he can't win a match on his own. It was just a pleasant coincidence that Matt Hardy or Big Show decided to help out. Or Kofi Kingstons little tuble on the stairs. What was he going to do? Refuse their help? Didnt your mother teach you manners?

I mean everyone is scared that HHH will try and break Ric Flairs record of 15, but Edge isnt that far behind either, is he now? 9 times?

Why not a pay per view on every second month of the year, Called "Ok so edge is going to drop the title, like we're pretty sure, so just vote for whoever you want to be champ, because we're giving it back to him really cheaply at the next pay per view"

has a nice ring to it, ey jake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back