Edge Retains World Championship

I am so disappointed that Edge retained. Edge is so selfish. He had what? 15 World Championships? And now he is selfish enough to retain? Seriously??? Edge needs to put people over because he doesn't need the title anymore.

1. Do you like Edge retaining?
2. When do you think Edge will lose the title?
3. Will Del Rio win it from him?

1. NO!. Hated it! I'm a big fan of Edge, but come on! He's an 11 time champion. Build new stars!

2. I hope he'll lose it at the next PPV to Del Rio.

3. See #2.

1. Yes. Too early for ADR. Rushed world titles have proved to be a bad idea.

2. I think Edge will lose the title within the next two pay-per-views.

3. I'm not sure if ADR will take it from him. It's possible.

1. Do you like Edge retaining?

Honestly Edge retaining was probably the biggest let down Wrestlemania for me me. Granted rushed title reigns aren't always a good thing, but they obviously have enough faith in Del Rio that they had him win the Royal Rumble match. Edge has had multiple title runs, and his last few have just haven't been very entertaining for me, we need a new face with the title.

2. When do you think Edge will lose the title?
Probably at Extreme Rules or at Over The Limit, title reigns don't really last too long these days, and Edge has held the belt since December (lest you count Dolph's "reign")

3. Will Del Rio win it from him?
Don't really see how anyone else could. It would seem to me that months of pushing Del Rio to the moon would be pretty much wasted, at least in the immediate, if he doesn't the take the belt from Edge. The only other person I could see taking it is Christian if he turns heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back