Edge retains........and i won 10 bucks

WhItEcUbAn1337

Pre-Show Stalwart
HAHA, all you ppl saying edge would lose! i rub it in ur faces, and i won 10 bux off a bet, what do u guys think abou this? and what do u think is gunna happen 2night?

i think it is awesome that he kept the title, way to go edge, sadly he will probably lose it at the next pay per view though but i hope if cena does win it back that they turn him heel shortly there after

I was surprised Edge retained, but I am glad he did. Edge is the best thing going on RAW right now, and he definitely deserves to be more than a transitional champion. I personally would like to see him retain the title beyond Wrestlemania 23 (probably not gonna happen, but still). Edge is WWE’s #1 heel right now and the most entertaining wrestler WWE has right now.

yep i gotta agree edge dose deserve a big push as wwe champ the fans boo him he has great in ring skills he is a betta all round wwe "superstar" then most ppl on raw

I wasn't surprised Edge retained...but I expect Cena to get that belt around the time The Marine comes out...for business purposes.

And if I knew somebody that took betting action on Wrestling I'd be rich!!

I agree with peopleschamp, Edge is the top heel on Raw and he does it perfectly. I love him as champion and besides it's much more interesting to see Edge as champion than Cena since he's heel.

Flames Out
Dragon

i was mad when edge won he cheted man! well his new title belt is gay u ppl honstly think that john cena's belt is gayer than edge's?

Cena is straight up just "gayer" then Edge.... Im glad Edge retained.... Like a couple of people already said he's the best thing on RAW, the best heel in the buissness... And arguablly ONE of the best wrestlers in the WWE... So what if he cheated... Thats what heels do...

I like the middle of the belt with the red and black but the gold around just didn't match at all. They should have made the whole belt red and black. I'm still glad that Edge retained.

Flames Out
Dragon

who will edge fued with after cena? do you guys think that last night was an indication that it will be jeff hardy?

the feud will end with hardy winning the title at least thatd b awesome then matt comes back and he pulls a batista and has the h=major belt and the tag belt

What are you going to spend your 10 dollars on?

WhItEcUbAn1337 said:
HAHA, all you ppl saying edge would lose! i rub it in ur faces, and i won 10 bux off a bet, what do u guys think abou this? and what do u think is gunna happen 2night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back