Edge and the WWE Championship.....

laxislife52 said:
why cuz your 14 and you dont like the bad guy and you always want the good guy to win:lol2: :schild13: :fuckoff:
No im 31 and i just know good entertainment when i see it.

your 31 and u like cena that is hilarious and i dont believe that spoiler cause i believe this fued needs to end somehow someway and this is the way right now and cena should drop down to midcard maybe heat where he belongs

Undertakerfan99 said:

31 and you call Cena entertainment ?? I bet you are going to go see that marine movie.. Him saluting when he plays a marine is ok but him saluting in the ring when he has never been a marine total crap.. That guy is a fake, just copied everyones moves and style.. He is just not entertaining to see

caballero613 said:
31 and you call Cena entertainment ?? I bet you are going to go see that marine movie.. Him saluting when he plays a marine is ok but him saluting in the ring when he has never been a marine total crap.. That guy is a fake, just copied everyones moves and style.. He is just not entertaining to see
dude they are all fake there all actors they all have gimmicks, do you think the undertaker is realy like that in real life, its all entertainment.

I hate to say it Edge is ganna win.. this fued really do need to end.. i getting sick rhose two fighting everynight.. let someone else steep up and prove they should be champ... not HHH.... "the champ is here" are Cena would say.. well I say.. The Champ is dead!!

Edge should continue as champ. We havent had a really good heel champion since Hunter, and like everyones said, SD! needs Cena. Cena should be dropped into the U.S title range like he started in. And, for an added twist. Since 80% of the fans dont like Cena, make Booker back into a face and turn Cena heel! Put those chains and brass knucks to good use for once, kinda like in SvR 06

What I mean by fake is this
fu = modified angle slam
stfu = modified crippler crossface
5 knuckle shuffle = modified peoples elbow
need i say more ??

the feud has gone on long enough, even though SD needs better talent, they dont need to give them raws best- cena, also raw has already lost one of its best, trish so i dont think that they will be loosing another top name that fast- even though i could be proven wrong, u never know whats going on in vinces head

i cant wait to see this feud end, but looking like cena could win, it will be a day of infamy in the wwe and they will have made the biggest mistake they have done and it will cost em

Undertakerfan99 said:

31 and you think cena is entertaining HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, did you take the special bus to school or something and thats why you like him cuz he sticks up for people? edge can outwrestle cena and he is better than him on the mic send cena to smackdown so i never have to see him again:)

Cena is going to win this cause they are building tihs up too much you know
edges hometown, TLC, SNME, and they are trying to make it super stacked against him and hes gonna "beat" the odds. To me it seems way to obvious but I guess we will see tonight. I dpnt mind cena or edge im just excited to see a feud last more then a month. Remember how good Sting vs Hogan was that took like a 1+ yr. Not saying this even compares though. Little off topic at the end my bad.

look people every wrestler in wwe has a gimmick if u dont that by now u are real dumb. second edge is crap he cant outwrestle no one and he cant win clean he always needs his **** to help him. third john cena may not be the best champ wwe has had but hes been good. i agree the feud needs to end but edge has got to go cuz him and his gimmick suck ass.

I really hope Edge retains the WWE Title. I think he deserves a longer run.

look i like cena in all id be happy if he won but if he goes to sd who is he gona fight tatanka or the miz lol there is not belt oppertunity for him but um lol i cant see him in a world hwt situation so yea id increase rating but who would he fight ?

He Might get into a fued with MVP that is going to me coming sooner or later.

lol mvp dont look that tough smackdowns only good people are hardy taker and kennedy and lashley and cean can beat them all

Hmmm No not really He has not wrestling experiance really Actually if Cena goes back to SD his matchs might start sucking because for the most part the big stars carried him threw:Big showe,Benoit,Angle,Y2J,Triple H,Even Carlito had to carry him to an extent,Edge With no big stars that are that good on SD his matchs could really suck ass!

vicky said:
look people every wrestler in wwe has a gimmick if u dont that by now u are real dumb. second edge is crap he cant outwrestle no one and he cant win clean he always needs his **** to help him. third john cena may not be the best champ wwe has had but hes been good. i agree the feud needs to end but edge has got to go cuz him and his gimmick suck ass.

hahahaha you make me laugh saying everyone has a gimmick...true, then you say edge cant win without lita....it's part of his gimmick you stupid fuck think before you talk:schild13: :fuckoff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back