Edge and the WWE Championship.....

mcmanus69

Pre-Show Stalwart
if edge were to lose the championship to John Cena at UF do you think he will regain it any time soon. If for some reason he dose lose it at UF i think it would be fitting for edge to get the damn thing back the next night with someone screwing cena out of the belt and cena then fuding with them....what do you guys n girls think?

I hope the match at Unforgiven is the match that kills the fued.

i agree but only if edge walks out with the title...its will be totalt bullshit if cena ends edges title run AGAIN!

Who is their to feud with Cena> If Edge keeps the title there are more feud's possible and the main event scene would remain fresh. There's nothing wrong with Cena slipping into a semi main event spot for a while.

I believe Cena will win but I agree Edge should regain and start a new feud with someone else, I think the Edge Cena feud has run its course

what about this........wwe books cena to win but during the match he takes a nasty fall from the ladder n breakes ...lets say his leg or maybe his arm along with his tail bone......that would for sure keep him outta the damn main event spot for a while!

mcmanus69 said:
what about this........wwe books cena to win but during the match he takes a nasty fall from the ladder n breakes ...lets say his leg or maybe his arm along with his tail bone......that would for sure keep him outta the damn main event spot for a while!

I dont care for Cena but I sure wouldn't want someone that severly hurt.

I really think the WWE should keep the belt on Edge because he's a solid heel champion. And I really think Cena should move to Smackdown because they're lacking star power as it is. Plus with the move to the CW Network it would be helpful to attract the younger viewers to a Friday Night slot.

As for feuds with Edge as the champ, I think a Heel VS. Heel feud with Randy Orton has the potential to do great. With one heel trying to outdo the other with their tactics, it would be great. It could also serve to solidify Edge as a champion even more if he dominates the feud over Orton. And we all know Orton does not deserve the strap with the recent events that have happened with him. Maybe even Carlito can make a challenger although it may be a bit soon. But he definitely has the in-ring talent to do it along with growing mic skills.

mcmanus69 said:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT! WWE can't book that happend! Other fans will be mad!

I don't think Edge is going to lose to Cena at Unforgiven, with beating him in Boston and now having the hometown advantage in Toronto and TLC being the match I think Edge will have no problem retaining the WWE Title. I agree I think it would be a stupid shocker if Cena won it back, I also heard Edge was having his own belt made. Is this true?

Look all signs point to Cena winning with the whole smackdown contract and the fact he jobbed in boston... Its the whole reverse thing that WWE likes to do

Edge was having his own belt made but it wouldnt have been ready in time for him to debut so they just put the rated r thing in the middle.

I have read two spoilers on the net today that say shitty Cena will win on Sunday!

edge has to keep th belt he is so much better than Cena and WWE know it yet they out the title on him to seel merchandise! thats just shit!

The plan right now is for John Cena to defeat Edge for the WWE Heavyweight Championship this Sunday at Unforgiven. This of course means that Cena will not be going to SmackDown, however, it should be noted that this is the plan now and that it could change several times before their match this Sunday.

Source: PWInsider

^^There's the proof, it is now a very strong possibility that Cena's gonna win!

I think Edge should be champion but Cena will win.. If for some reason Edge goes on to a new feud as champion I would like to see Edge versus Carlito or Edge versus Benjamin

TheGoldinChyld said:
I don't think Edge is going to lose to Cena at Unforgiven, with beating him in Boston and now having the hometown advantage in Toronto and TLC being the match I think Edge will have no problem retaining the WWE Title. I agree I think it would be a stupid shocker if Cena won it back, I also heard Edge was having his own belt made. Is this true?
Edge beat him at Boston with the help of Lita!

caballero613 said:
I think Edge should be champion but Cena will win.. If for some reason Edge goes on to a new feud as champion I would like to see Edge versus Carlito or Edge versus Benjamin
Yeah, if we would seen Shelton Benjamin a few days ago! I would like to see Edge vs. Jeff Hardy again! After all, Edge is a sore loser when it comes down to him against anyone.

Yeah, and he'll prolly beat him again with the help of Lita. Unless there's some BIG twist in the match. Cena won't win this match clean if he doea actually win it

LanceandLaylaarecool22 said:
Yeah, if we would seen Shelton Benjamin a few days ago! I would like to see Edge vs. Jeff Hardy again! After all, Edge is a sore loser when it comes down to him against anyone.

The only way I want to see Edge and Hardy again is if it was Edge and Matt Hardy.. I dont think Jeff is top draw.. I could be wrong but its just my opinion

i want john cena to win, because i cant stand edge, but if john cena loses i would be happy also because i would like to see him go to smackdown because smackdown realy needs him.

That picture right there look like Cena is on a roid rage

Seriously you cannot base you're opinions on edges Heel charc overall he is good and YOu should read the ''spoiler regaurding UF'' on the mian page

Undertakerfan99 said:
i want john cena to win, because i cant stand edge, but if john cena loses i would be happy also because i would like to see him go to smackdown because smackdown realy needs him.

why cuz your 14 and you dont like the bad guy and you always want the good guy to win:lol2: :schild13: :fuckoff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back