Eddie Guerrero what could have been?

Tha Wolfpac

Hey Yo...
Hey Yo!
Wasn't sure where to put this thread so moderators feel free to move it to the correct location anyway. Sorry if this has been done before.
Now with all this talk of JTG being the next Eddie Guerrero i dont f'n think so, Eddie was a one of a kind character that burst upon the screen naturally and reached main event status solely because the fans loved him so much i know i did. Now this guy could wrestle in any division cruiserweight, heavyweight you name it and man was he entertaining.
He made lying, cheating and stealing cool now onto my question if Eddie Guerrero may god bless his soul was still in the WWE who would he be feuding with and would he still be in the main event scene? Be creative have fun and go wild.
.Tha Wofpac.

In a perfect world, Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero would have had their proper time in the sunshine. It's sad to think that both Eddie and Chris were only at "the top" for a very short time, despite being at "the top" of their game for almost their entire careers.

Eddie would've had feuds and most probably traded World Heavyweight Championships with Batista, Orton, Cena... and hopefully - the one I would have loved to see more of: Eddie Guerrero vs Triple-H.

I've always thought Eddie and Cryme Tyme would have some awesome chemistry (promo wise), even though I doubt they would have ever had much to do with each other.

Another one that would have brought the place alive would've been Eddie and Kofi - provided that Kofi got the kind of push we have seen him get. That would have been absolutely electric! Two high charisma's and high performance wrestlers collide! Eddie could have certainly worked wonders in helping a lot of these young guys get through.

On a related note, I could imagine Eddie doing what Triple-H has been doing with Shaemus. Eddie had that amazing and unique ability to really put a nobody over. Eddie, simply by being the absolutely adored face, could've really enhanced Shaemus, (and practically anybody's) heel push.

Eddie was a gem in the wrestling world. It's such a shame that he's no longer around.
R.I.P Eddie.

Life is full of what could have been. In the case of Eddie Gurrero it's unfortunate that it's because he left us way too early. There isn't any doubt in my mind that if Eddie were still with us today, he'd still lie, cheat and steal his way to being a multi-time champion whether it be WWE or WHC. Eddie was one of the greatest of all time without question. He was one of the best technical wrestlers in the business and his mic skills were among the best. His expressions in vignettes and promos were priceless, he could sell anything with his sly smile when cutting a promo such as with Batista. If anyone says Eddie wasn't one of the best, they'd better finish the sentence with..."I Lied"

great topic!

Eddie was one of my favorite wrestlers. From curtain to curtain he was incredible to watch.
Eddie and CM Punk I think would sell PPVs. Think of the promos, beat downs, head games and matches these two could have had. Eddie and Dolf, Mcintyre, Shaemus...hell is there anyone Eddie couldn't work with?

I think he would have been on Smackdown and won a world heavywieight championship or two, then get drafted to ECW and win the ECW championship as well as putting people over at the same time. He could have been fueding with RVD or Big Show. He could have been in the ECW elimination chamber match in 2006

I think if Eddie Guerrero was still around, he would ultimately have been another Chris Jericho really, while I have to agree I absolutely loved Eddie Guerrero, I think his ability to be very versatile and a guy that the WWE could depend on to have a great match would ultimately have made him one of the upper mid-card guy's who you could eventually throw a world title on if needed in the main event scene, just like Chris Jericho, just the face opposite of Jericho, or well just the normal Eddie Guerrero really.

I think Eddie would've worn a few world titles after the one reign he got, at least I hope he would have, I keep myself convinced he would have, and I really think he could've made a strong talent builder, like Chris Jericho, a guy who could loose a match without having his credibility hurt, and I even think he could've made some great feuds with the older guys too like Chris Jericho, some refueling feuds with Rey etc.

What could have been... what could have been one of the greatest careers. Eddie was one of the best all around wrestlers to ever step into the ring, it had everything going for him. He would have been a world and WWE champion multiple times over, he would have had some very high profile feuds and been a part of many WWE moments that would have gone down as some of the greatest moments. Eddie was one of those who if given the ball, would run forever with it and not drop it. He would have made Vince a ton of money, and while he is remembered as one of the best, he would have been one of the true legends in wrestling ranked up there I believe with Hogans, Flairs and Austins.

Eddie might have gone down as the best ever had he still been here. Imagine him ans chris benoit feuding over the world titles. Eddie would have been able to work with anyone and have a great match. The things eddie did in the ring were just funny as hell even when he lost he looked good the man is one of the all time greats and its a shame it took his death for that to be realised

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back