(ECW) Zombie = Ultimate Warrior???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWH316

Dark Match Winner
I swear the first guy coming into my head when I that zombie. WARRIOR

Any of you's thought the same??

Personally I dont think it looked like Warrior at all...and there hasn't been any news on it, its probably just some guy Paul E brought in from OVW when he left.

realblackhart said:
This don't belong in this forum
Actually it does, but thanks for trying to do my job.

"For those wondering, the Zombie character that the Sandman beat and pinned at the ECW taping last night was Tim Arson of Northeastern independent wrestling. Arson has been trained by Johnny Rodz and has had several tryouts with World Wrestling Entertainment in the past. Recently he has been making numerous appearances for WWC in Puerto Rico."

That was on wrestlezone.com

just to let you know who it is

For those wondering, the Zombie character that the Sandman beat and pinned at the ECW taping last night was Tim Arson of Northeastern independent wrestling. Arson has been trained by Johnny Rodz and has had several tryouts with World Wrestling Entertainment in the past. Recently he has been making numerous appearances for WWC in Puerto Rico.

LOL ARGGGHHHHHHH! URGGGHHHH! sad thing is that was prolly the most entertaining seqment in the whole show...hope it does better. Heres a picture of the up and coming Zombie!

PDVD_009.BMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back