• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ECW Homecoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's Vance, Punk, Shelton, Kane, Hardy, Tatsu, and Ezekiel
I'd love Vance to win it, If Swagger won the title pretty fast Into his career so can Vance.
Punk and Matt should continue their feud
who I think will win is Shelton Benjamin because right now he's the second top face on EcW and once Christian switches brands there is only Shelton left as a top face
So my guess is Shelton will win it

CM Punk will win and it is Genius.

Forget that Im a huge Punk fan or have been following since he was in FIP, this has nothing to do why I think Punk will win. Here is a couple of reason why I think he wins:

1. Punk has been the only guy to win an ECW homecoming match and actually tease some type of fued with Christian.

2. Rumors have been going on for a couple weeks now that WWE wants to repackage ECW, changing the name and even the change it from networks. Who better to begin as Champion of a new show and destroy everything ECW for. I dont know about you guy, but the ECW I remember had ****es (which I loved), booze, drugs, cigarettes and a guy by the name of MR. 420. Who better then Punk to trash it.

3. Punk has a number of accolades 2x MITB winner, 3x Time World Heavy Weight Champion, Triple Crown Champion, ECW Champion & he disappeared Hardy from the WWE. How about making the Second City Saint, WWE's Surgeon General the last ECW Champion & destroyer of an Organization who stood for everything Punk is agianst.

Besides everyone who was a true ECW fan like myself is being mock everytime this thing they call ECW is on. There is nothing left of the old ECW. Not a wrestler, not a title, not even Styles or Heyman on that show. The show has become a show for up and comers and striped from the organization used to be. They do me a huge favor by destroy it, because what they are doing is a mockery

I enjoyed watching the match last night and ironically enough, I had predicted Ezekiel to win it when my friend asked me who my pick was, and I said "I dunno, I guess Ezekiel?" and then he ended up winning it. I think that Christian VS Ezekiel will be an alright match at the Royal Rumble, likely the opening match. The match to determine the #1 contender was great and I thought it was one of the better multi-man matches I have seen recently because nearly all of the wrestlers involved looked like they had a shot at winning it.

I enjoyed watching the match last night and ironically enough, I had predicted Ezekiel to win it when my friend asked me who my pick was, and I said "I dunno, I guess Ezekiel?" and then he ended up winning it. I think that Christian VS Ezekiel will be an alright match at the Royal Rumble, likely the opening match. The match to determine the #1 contender was great and I thought it was one of the better multi-man matches I have seen recently because nearly all of the wrestlers involved looked like they had a shot at winning it.

For me, I thought Ezekiel Jackson would win when the tournament started and throughout most of the tournament. When it came to last week, I was thinking that Ezekiel wouldn't win since he is in a feud with Kozlov and he wouldn't just switch over to a feud with Christian without a proper ending to his feud with Kozlov.

I also thought the battle royal was good, and better than other recent ones. Besides Bourne, the rest of the competitors lasted a long time in the match. I especially liked when it was down to Ezekiel and Kane, which I didn't think I would care for much. They weren't too slow, and were performing well in countering each other to not get thrown out.

I really enjoyed watching the Battle Royal match last night. I was more interested in that match that I was watching most of RAW on Monday. Anyway, I am happy the Ezekiel won. Even though when he first came to the 'E' and with that turd The Brian Kendrick, I like Big Zeke. He is just a monster and with a little more work could be a monster heel. He has the look, the only thing is his accent. I don't know if it is an African nation accent or where he is from but it always seems with the exception of Regal most superstars with accents are okay at best on the mic. But I think he is one bad mutha.... foo shut yo mouth!

I was disappointed to see Bourne eliminated first. And because the ECW Championship match isn't a ladder match I wasn't surprise to see Shelton sacrifice himself to take out Archer either. Tatsu will once again have his day not yet.. *side note, his theme music reminds me of that Curry dude. haha* I've been hearing rumors of a Hair Vs Mask match at 'Mania involving Punk and Mysterio. So I thought it would either be Ezekiel or Kane who ended up winning.

But to pose another thought what angle are they going to take on this? I know they have the whole New Superstar Initiative but really doesn't Christian define ECW? Am I wrong in thinking he IS that show? Do they want him to be drafted to RAW or Smackdown? Reguardless I am happy with the outcome of the match and look forward to the Rumble in 18 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back