• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Echelon's angry rant of the night

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
I was at Wal Mart early tonight, I parked near the entrance to the grocery section, where the section of the parking lot has two lanes for traffic. As I'm leaving, I pull out of my space and I'm heading towards the front of the store where some woman has felt the need, backing out of her space turning the opposite direction as me, to take up both her lane of traffic and mine so I can't pass her when I pull up beside her. The woman gets a peeved look on her face, rolls down her window and yells "if you'd wait a fucking minute I'll move" to which I politely rolled down my window and yelled "fuck you lady! Do you really need both lanes of fucking traffic to turn your car around?" Pissed me off. Further proof that their should be a competence level when it comes to driving

discuss

I've heard worse at wal-mart.

I have as well, it was just that one incident that pissed me off because it was so sudden and random, kind of like when you get stuck behind some fuckhole on the freeway doing 30 with the speedlimit being 55.

I was at Wal Mart early tonight, I parked near the entrance to the grocery section, where the section of the parking lot has two lanes for traffic. As I'm leaving, I pull out of my space and I'm heading towards the front of the store where some woman has felt the need, backing out of her space turning the opposite direction as me, to take up both her lane of traffic and mine so I can't pass her when I pull up beside her. The woman gets a peeved look on her face, rolls down her window and yells "if you'd wait a fucking minute I'll move" to which I politely rolled down my window and yelled "fuck you lady! Do you really need both lanes of fucking traffic to turn your car around?" Pissed me off. Further proof that their should be a competence level when it comes to driving

discuss

Its common knowledge that Wal Mart=evil. My proof you ask?

Wal Mart underpays their workers and Wal Mart also treats their employees horribly (based on ppl I have met). Also, Wal Mart turns regular ppl into angry animals as per Ech's story. That woman was probably a normal woman but Wal mart turned her into a crazy bitch....that or she probably already was a crazy bitch! :guns:

discuss

I've said and done worse, you see I have a bit of a temper, especially when it comes to dumb shit drivers, I've flat out thrown shit at people in parking lots for doing things similar to what you just stated, it should be noted I go to Wal-Mart maybe once every six to seven months, I fucking hate the shit hole store

I'm not a big fan of Wal-Mart, but given the tight budget I'm on, it's necessary.

Plus, I don't "go out" much, and it's sometimes nice to be around other people besides my family and girlfriend.

I've said and done worse, you see I have a bit of a temper, especially when it comes to dumb shit drivers, I've flat out thrown shit at people in parking lots for doing things similar to what you just stated, it should be noted I go to Wal-Mart maybe once every six to seven months, I fucking hate the shit hole store

Oddly enough though, my temper only really flares up when I'm actually on the road, I'm surprised I've never gotten a ticket for reckless driving

And I almost never use the horn, unless I have to. Nothing annoys me more than some jackass blaring his horn at me because I stepped to close to his car. I swear one day I'm going to lose it and kick someone's windshield in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back