• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ebay Came Through!

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Not to steal any thunder from D-Man's shipment that he got today, but this past Thursday I received my ebay order.

In Your House 1
In Your House 2
In Your House 3
Winter Combat (combined matches IYH 4-5) (damn you Pal version tapes)
In Your House 6
In Your House 8 (Beware of Dog)
In Your House 9 (International Incident)
In Your House 13 (Final Four)
King of the Ring 1995
Slamboree 1996
Bash at the Beach 1996

My Collection, and penis, has grown in length.

How much did you pay for that?

Oh and KOTR 95? Why would you ever want to subject yourself to such torture?

How much did you pay for that?

Oh and KOTR 95? Why would you ever want to subject yourself to such torture?

$200.00 (plus shipping)

I wanted the complete 1995 package. 1993-1997 were my favorite years in Wrestling. I have everything practically from Sept. 96-present. Minus a couple things here and there that I'm finding now.

But my collection was bare and only what the anthology sets gave me from 1993-1995. And I wanted to see the 95 KotR, even though its probably the worst of them all. Just so I can say I finally watched it. I was also a Kevin Nash fan back in the day, as well as Bam Bam Bigelow.. and this was during the time they pushed him.

200 DOLLARS?!??!?!?!?!?!?

DUDE. I could have fucking sold you all of that for $50. :disappointed:

200 DOLLARS?!??!?!?!?!?!?

DUDE. I could have fucking sold you all of that for $50. :disappointed:

Well where the fuck were you when I was still a mod, trying to get Klunder to fucking sell me his? :lmao: I got tired of waiting on Klunk, and you never said a word - you were a mod during this time.

I'm not really allowed to advertise on here, but I do infact sell such things as these wrestling footages you speak of on DVD. Pretty much anything you're looking for, which I imagine would be mostly old school WWF shows, right?

Hey, next time you're looking to buy shit like that, shoot me a PM. I'm sure I can give you a much better deal than Ebay.

I'm not really allowed to advertise on here, but I do infact sell such things as these wrestling footages you speak of on DVD. Pretty much anything you're looking for, which I imagine would be mostly old school WWF shows, right?

Hey, next time you're looking to buy shit like that, shoot me a PM. I'm sure I can give you a much better deal than Ebay.

I'm assuming you've transferred stuff from VHS over to DVD, considering the majority of everything 1993-1996 is NOT on DVD.

And sure thing man, next time I have a huge list (which, so happens I'm compiling) I'll send it to you to see if you have any of it.

I'm assuming you've transferred stuff from VHS over to DVD, considering the majority of everything 1993-1996 is NOT on DVD.

Obviously. I have every In Your House on DVD. Almost all of them VHS converts, I think maybe one or two are PPV rips.

And sure thing man, next time I have a huge list (which, so happens I'm compiling) I'll send it to you to see if you have any of it.

I shall await such a day good sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back