• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DX will lose the titles on Monday, but not to Jeri-Show; and here's why

matman8540

Ha! I kill me!
This Monday, DX will defeat Jeri-Show in a hard fought match. After which, Bret Hart will come out with that fake clap of appreciation. After which, he's going to say, "Sean, I've been waiting 12 years to do this to you. Since DX retained the tag team titles, you have the honor of defending them against the Hart Dynasty. And the match starts....right now." Needless to say, after about another 5-8 minutes, DX will drop the titles against the Dynasty; along with well placed outside interference from Bret. One of the reasons Jericho won't win the title was what he said several months ago when the WWE was in Calgary, and Jericho put down Canada; along with putting the bad mouth on the Dynasty a few weeks ago on Smackdown.

I think that Jerishow will win the tag straps Monday for one fact. Raw needs Jericho. Nobody else on the Raw roster is capable of drawing the heat that he does. There may be a swerve of sorts, but at the end of the day, Vince will find a way to keep a flagship performer on his flagship show.

DX will NOT lose the belts. They just won them at TLC, which wasn't that long ago. I don't know what WWE is planning on doing with Jericho, but I don't think he'll stay on Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back