DX...End When?

robwylde90 said:
Dx will end at Survivor series. Rated rKo will win the match , as they should, and then triple h will snap and take out michaels, so he can go have his knee surgery

Thats not going to happen for 3 reasons,

1) HHH said that he wants to remain a face and we all know that he has some pull behind the scenes to say the least.

2) If you havent heard the poster for New Years Revolution was released and it has both HBK and HHH holding the DX-Cleration of Independence. Which means that DX will be around for a while

3) DX has a new DVD coming out in like May of 07 so they will most likely still be together for that, to promote.

I was going to say they would split after WrestleMania.. But they do have that DVD coming out in May so they willl be kept around to promote it that way. Just like they put the tag title on Piper right before his DVD came out it is a cheap and easy way to promote... I don't see DX falling apart until sometime around SummerSlam or Suvivor Series.

I think the way to end dx, even though i love dx is to do it in a match at wrestlemania. neither one of them has to turn heel. have hbk one last time win the royal rumble in his home town. then before wrstlemania have hhh win the title. and then you can have a dx explodes at wrtestlemania angle. best friends fight on the grandest stage of them all for the grandest prize of them all. this would be awesome. and they could make it a great match as well and do it keeping both of them faces. of course, even though hbk is my favorite wrestler, hhh would win and then go on to fued with some one else for the title and hbk can either take some time off or fued with someone else. the only way for this to happen of course though is for edge or orton to beat cena at new years revelution and for them whichever on to challenge hhh to a title match at the royal rumble. hbk could fight the other one in a singles match at the rumble but still be in the rumble and win.

I want DX to stay for one reason, they can push younger tag teams up to the top to actually make wwe's tag tyeam division better. DX would be a lot better without vince,bishoff, edge and orton

DX can stay together with HHH and HBK with singles career and thats two words CRYME TYME

DX has certainly lost some of it's wit and tang, though WWE, like they've done with everything else, will squeeze every damn drop of juice out of the fruit that is DX. When it does, end hopefully by Wrestlemania XXIII, HBK will not be cast aside, even if he does take a break for knee surgery. HHH should be in the title hunt, but HBK shouldn't just promote young guys. If anything, IMO, he's accomplished more than HHH, despite the obstacle of Vince's trust and favourism of HHH (No disrespect to the Game, he is one of the greatest ever). He should finish with another championship run, or the WWE will simply be showing ignorance and cold-heartedness with it's ignorance of an icon, a headliner, a sure fire hall of famer...the heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back