Dumbest Thing You've Ever Been Told

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
A girl that I worked with and I had been at the movies with a bunch of people. I was driving her back to her place and asked if she wanted to go out sometime. She agreed.

A week or so later, I ask her something to the regards of if this weekend was good for her. She responded with..."You see...I don't really go out on dates!"

:headscratch:

The guy that sits next to me at work once said, "Hindsight's 50/50."

What an idiot.

The most stupid thing hm...

Oh yeah, we had to analyse the speech of John Kennedy which he held in Berlin in which he said "Ich bin ein Berliner".

One of my classmates made the great statement that his intention was that he wanted to pose as a german and become President of Germany , and that is true but oh so very sad xDD.

The very same person once stated that Australia was the biggest country in the world. Yeah right xDD

A girl I once knew got into an argument with me because she didnt know Kevin Smith was Silent Bob. I then asked her if she didnt know Clark Kent and Superman were the same person since Clark wore glasses.

There's a girl I know thought ham was baby cow, sshe then proceeded to ring four people up and ask them, then claimed we told them to say it came from pig!

I know a grown (ugly) women who looked at a ceiling, which was missing a tile, and said "the hole is missing", very stupid.

My old GM at Sonic told us he me forty seven hundred dollars last month and a dumbass carhop said" thats four thousand seven hundred dollars!!"

A really preachy Christian once told me he was trying to win me and others over because the plane is going down and God wants him to make sure everyone has a parachute.

He meant it too.

I had a girl tell me that while playing roulette, if you bet in between numbers 1 & 2, 1 & 4, 2 & 5, and 3 & 6 on the betting table, you'd bet numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 12, 14, 25, and 36!!! HAHAAHAHAH...

True story, I swear.

A really preachy Christian once told me he was trying to win me and others over because the plane is going down and God wants him to make sure everyone has a parachute.

This one doesn't work, because it doesn't appear ridiculous to some people. Well, unless you were actually on a plane and God wasn't there handing out parachutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back