Drinking: Do You Or Don't You?

I love a drink, Not to the point I can't walk, But I do love being tipsy.

Now I just have a bottle while watching a film or something.

No, for a few reasons, A.) It's expensive as fuck, B.) I just don't feel like it, just not my thing, C.) You guys think I'm a miserable pain in the ass now?, could you imagine how I would be if you added alcohol to the equation and D.) I'm mildly epileptic and on medication to keep from having seizures, Alcohol does not exactly mix well with my medication from what I've been told, I really don't feel like testing it to see what exactly would happen

All that being said I have plenty of friends who do drink and I hang out with them frequently I have no problem with people who drink, my only problem is when I can't understand WTF people are trying to say, or are just being obnoxious for the sake of being obnoxious, this includes stupid shit like drunken dialing, texting, etc.

Nope. I've had a grand total of 1 gulp of beer and 3 sips of other alcohol in my entire life.

The 1 gulp of beer was a toast that I gave for everybody after we graduated, after I had agreed to do it just because it would be the only time they'd ever see me drink beer.

The 3 sips, one of them I didn't know it had alcohol in it, and I was pissed off after finding that out, the other 2 weren't to try any of the alcohol, but to try the fruit it was mixed in with.

But I see no point in drinking. To me, its just like smoking, although a little more acceptable, as people COULD logically drink because they like the taste. However, if they are only drinking because they like the taste, they should drink the non-alcoholic versions of it. That simple. And if you're not drinking because of the taste, you're drinking to either "fit in" (which is pathetic), or to simply get drunk, and I have no pity for people that have any negative consequences from that. You didn't have to drink.

Nope. I've had a grand total of 1 gulp of beer and 3 sips of other alcohol in my entire life.

The 1 gulp of beer was a toast that I gave for everybody after we graduated, after I had agreed to do it just because it would be the only time they'd ever see me drink beer.

The 3 sips, one of them I didn't know it had alcohol in it, and I was pissed off after finding that out, the other 2 weren't to try any of the alcohol, but to try the fruit it was mixed in with.

But I see no point in drinking. To me, its just like smoking, although a little more acceptable, as people COULD logically drink because they like the taste. However, if they are only drinking because they like the taste, they should drink the non-alcoholic versions of it.imple. And if you're not drinking because of the taste, you're drinking to either "fit in" (which is pathetic), or to simply get drunk, and I have no pity for people that have any negative consequences from that. You didn't have to drink.

I enjoy the taste of whiskey, how do you suppose I solve that issue. As far as I know, there's no non-alcoholic version of that particular drink? Also, that arguements as lame as FDR's legs. Even "near-beer" has some alcohol in it by volume. A recovering drunk cannot drink of it without being considered "in relapse", simply because they'll get the taste, and want to drink for real. Trust me, I've experienced it. Only difference between me and the normal booze hound? I learned to drink in moderation, and how control the urge to go overkill.

I think I've been drunk twice, and I hated it. I hate the idea of not being in control of what I'm doing, or not remembering what I've done.

I'm not against drinking, but I am against binge drinking, I think there's a big difference. I had a glass of wine (Horrible, don't drink it ever) when I went out for a meal with a friend a few weeks ago, which I don't see a problem with. But I also wouldn't care if alcohol was ever banned, I don't ever go out and buy alcohol.

I think I've been drunk twice, and I hated it. I hate the idea of not being in control of what I'm doing, or not remembering what I've done.

I'm not against drinking, but I am against binge drinking, I think there's a big difference. I had a glass of wine (Horrible, don't drink it ever) when I went out for a meal with a friend a few weeks ago, which I don't see a problem with. But I also wouldn't care if alcohol was ever banned, I don't ever go out and buy alcohol.

The taste of the wine was probably crap if you ordered the wrong kind with your entree. Mix the wrong meats and wines, it leaves a bad taste.

On rare occasion.

I'll have a few but I never go out with the intention of getting wankered.

Still, have been a few times. Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back