Drew Mcintyre: What killed his push?

Crush1

Getting Noticed By Management
Drew mcintyre: What killed his push?

Its unbelievable what they are doing with a talented wrestler like DMC. Here we have a guy who has/had it all. A good look, medium mic skilss *charisma, wrestling ability, and even the chairman of the board Frikkin Vince Mcmahon himself name DMC as the "chosen one" did that sunk in? I can't remeber Vince doing that for any other wrestler in his entire carreer praising a wrestler so much and put his own seal of approval.*

But after all of that DMC has gone from being a champion to jobbing on N.X.T to jobbers. Yeah thats how Vince treats his chosen one. I'm not saying that DMC is all that great but he certainly should have more relevant storylines than Hornswoggle. See what I did here? I just compared a Midget to a talented wrestler. And Horny's got more wins lately.. Anyway I'm no V.K.M but of I was the owner of the company and I just said something so ludicrous for a young talented wrestler on national tv I would'nt give a damn to what the fans think or if the guy is over or not. I'd shove him down everybodys throat just because I proclaimed him to be the chosen one.

So after all that hoo-ra lets look at DMC now. His gimmick *and storyline has gone nowhere, he barely gets any wins, and people have started to think that him jobbing each and every night is a good thing. How can someone pushed so high up the ladder fall down so badly and break his leg.*

I fear if Drew doesn't step his game up he could be future endeavored. Even if he is the chosen one. I mean I don't get it I really don't. Why bother giving this guy the seal of approval just to burn him down the line.*

Anybody has a explenation?

^HAHAHAHA!!!!

This more than anything. He gets TV time, but no one seems to care.

The Tiffany thing didn't help; but that was ages ago. He would've done the time/punishment by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back