Drew McIntyre is going to NJPW

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Or so I'm told.

A friend of mine works for ICW in Scotland, where Drew is the Heavyweight Champion. Last night was one of their shows, and after talking to Drew, he found out that he was going to NJPW to join the Bullet Club.

Hardcore Holly was also there as a side note.

Just like most of the gossip you here on here, take it with a pinch of salt. I know very little of NJPW but I thought that, perhaps, someone might like to know what I heard. Seems far too random to be untrue. And it seemingly came from the horses mouth.

If it's anything, when McIntyre was released, The Young Bucks tweeted him asking him probably in passing, "you want to join the Biz-Cliz?", and McIntyre retweeted and said yes. Not surprised he's going there, from what I've seen of him post-WWE, hes a hell of a lot better than he was in WWE. He seems to be having a blast doing his own thing. He'll be wrestling in Ireland next month for Over the Top Wrestling which is a lot like ICW, and he'll be wrestling Sean Brennan who's wrestling in Japan for ZER01.

A friend of mine works for ICW in Scotland, where Drew is the Heavyweight Champion.

I'm looking for a career rejuvenation in Europe, fame in the Orient.....and maybe a return to WWE in 3 years?

Drew was never going to climb back up the ladder in Stamford, not with his character being stomped down as it was. Would it be ridiculous to think Triple H told him to start building his rep somewhere else with the ultimate goal a big return some day?

Drew!

As long as they don't use him as a comedy relief over there. I could see him get a lot of good matches, hell, since he left WWE he's been very good in the indy scene. There's a guy who will most likely return one day if he keeps on being a fighter. I remember Hunter liking him.

Hes a better worker than AJ but u never know how he will adapt to the stronstyle of njpw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back