• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dream match

Mr. Artistic guy

Better Off This Way
I've decided to take a leaf out the book of my man The Natural and start a wrestling series. In this one you have to create a dream match spot by spot. I'll start by naming the match, stipulation sand how it begins, then the next person names a spot that happens, and so on until someone decides to end the match.

Whoever ends the match has the task of naming a new match and stipulation, and an opening spot. The only rule is that you must try to be as imaginative as possible with your spots to make the match as good as attainable. I'm sure it'll make sense when I've started so here goes:

Bret Hart vs. Kurt angle - 2 out of 3 falls match

They open up the match with a clinch, now anybody....

Maybe because there is already a thread just like this in the WSZ.

derp2.jpg

Probably heard it a million times, but...
Hulk Hogan vs. Steve Austin
Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart
Andre the Giant vs. Big Show
But also I would include...
Jimmy Snuka vs. Ricky Steamboat (face vs face)
Legion of Doom vs. Team 3D / Dudley Boyz
Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair vs. Andre the Giant vs. Bret Hart (fatal 4-way)
Hulk Hogan vs. Bret Hart (I know they "wrestled" each other on WCW TV once, but the match sucked and I was really let down by the booking). That was supposed to be my dream match!

Probably heard it a million times, but...
Hulk Hogan vs. Steve Austin
Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart
Andre the Giant vs. Big Show
But also I would include...
Jimmy Snuka vs. Ricky Steamboat (face vs face)
Legion of Doom vs. Team 3D / Dudley Boyz
Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair vs. Andre the Giant vs. Bret Hart (fatal 4-way)
Hulk Hogan vs. Bret Hart (I know they "wrestled" each other on WCW TV once, but the match sucked and I was really let down by the booking). That was supposed to be my dream match!

Here's a hint, read the first post in a thread to find out what it was about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back