Drake Callahan v Kyle Christiansen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
RP deadline is Tuesday 27th January...should you have any problems getting your match in PLEASE PM me.

The hallway. Leon and Becky are standing outside the locker room door. They seem to be arguing.

Leon: You're kidding me. He's requested two separate interviews this time?

Becky nods grimly.

Becky: Yeah. He said he had a lot to talk about, and that he wanted to get some thoughts out, but he had a...business meeting.

Leon: A business meeting? With who?

Becky pulls a piece of paper out of her pocket, apparently a letter from Drake.

Becky: A...Mr. Daniels?

Leon: Let me see that.

He reads it silently, then throws the paper away. He snorts.

Leon:Yeah, a business meeting alright...with a Mr. Jack Daniels.

He shakes his head while Becky chews her lip.

Becky: So, um...who's going to take him, then?

Leon: Eyes wide. Oh, um, yes, well, I have to be at the place, very quickly, so excuse me...

He walks quickly, nearly running, out of the hallway.

Becky: Wait! Leon!

The door opens behind her. She freezes. Drake stands in the doorway, clad as always, and with his ever trust bottle of beer.

Drake: Well, hello, little lady. He grins widely.

She slowly turns around.

Becky: Hello, Mr. Callahan...

Drake: Becky, Becky, we went over this last time. It's Blake. He belches. Drake, rather.

She sighs.

Becky: Look, Mr...She pauses. Drake...right, you're scheduled into a match with Kyle Christianson, and you wanted to discuss it?

Drake: Well, yeah. But I thought we could have a drink first. He produces a new beer bottle from seemingly nowhere. He offers it to her. She takes it, and sets it on the floor.

Becky: Drake, can we get on with this?

He looks upset for a moment, then his customary idiotic grin returns. He, of course, takes a large drink.

Drake: Well, if you insist. He kicks back a bit more. Kyle Christianson is a tough customer, Becky, but I'm a tough sales clerk!

She stares at him for a moment.

Drake: Because, you see, I'd be the sales clerk, and he'd be the customer, and he'd probably have some expired coupons or something, but I would tell him no sir, not in my store...

Becky: Cutting him off. No, I get it, Drake, it's just...carry on.

Drake: This Christianson fellow, he's not down with the message, you know? He's not into the party. And I don't dig that. So I've not only got a match here to put down an uptight grump like Christianson, but, Becky, I'm going to be putting myself closer and closer to the title picture if, and when, I pick up the win tonight.

Becky: Now, you've wrestled Christianson before, in a tag team match.

Drake: Drinks. Yeah, but that's a whole different environment, Becky, and as far as I'm concerned, that was only a preview. This here, one on one, is what wrestling is all about, and we're going to go into that ring and see who's really got the moves.

He pauses for a moment.

Drake: I mean...I have the moves. Not him. We'll see who has the moves, and that's me. Good moves too.

Becky puts her head in her hands.

Becky: Is there anything else?

Drake furrows his brow intensely.

Becky: Drake?

Drake suddenly lightens up and finishes off his beer.

Drake: Nope, not a thing. He belches. Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to meet up with my old friend Jack Daniels, he's really a fun guy, would you like to meet him? He grins.

Becky: Biting her lip. Umm...yeah, I'll pass.

Drake shrugs.

Drake: Well...come back in a few hours. I've got more to say. I just really need to meet my old buddy.

Becky: Oh, sure, I'll be back soon. Muttering. Like hell...

Drake doesn't notice. Becky walks away and Drake stares at her as he she goes. He grins and stares at the camera.

Drake: You know, I hate to watch her go, but I love to see her leave. He laughs, then drops his smile.

Drake: No, that didn't come out right....

Leon walked up to Kyle Christiansen backstage.

Leon: Well Kyle, I'm sure by now you've heard that Drake is sure of winning against you. Do you have a response to his earlier interview?

Kyle: Of course I have a response. You see, I can't really get mad at Drake for assuring victory, because then I would be a hypocrite. But there is something I can get made at.

Leon: And what may I ask, is that?

Kyle: The thing about Drake that makes me mad is the way he is. You see Drake is nothing more than a blundering drunk. In my opinion he does not deserve to be in WZCW.

Leon: Why do you feel this way?

Kyle: Because Leon, he constantly sexually harasses Becky. That could be a lawsuit. And he is an endangerment to anyone he steps into the ring with. As we all can tell, he is drunk during his matches and the only reasons he picks up victories is because they are afraid that he might injure them if they get to close. They feel this way because he is drunk, and drunkenness alters the human mind, but me, no I will not be afraid to risk injury, because the chances of me being injured are very slim considering I'm in the best shape of anyone on the roster, not to mention (he pauses for effect) most athletic. So Drake in our match I will expose you for the fraud you are, and continue my winning ways now that they have started.

Leon: If I recall Drake has beaten you before in a tag team match.

Kyle: Obviously that was when I had not found the winning formula. But just to go along with the interview, that was in a tag team match where I was paired with the worst person on the roster, Mike Ryder. If it had simply been a handicap match I would have won fairly easily. I mean how could I have won when I was more concerned about my partner turning on me.

Leon: Well Kyle

(Kyle interrupts) Kyle: Now that is all the time I have for this interview so let me close by saying, Drake, you will be exposed. I will show everyone that a drunken idiot is no match for the best athlete in the world, and maybe then the fans will learn that you are nothing more than a fraud.

Kyle exits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back