Dragon Ball The Movie Official Poster

BigMike1994

..Is Rated M!
normal_dragonballposterexpo.jpg

Well, the cast has been finalized and the trailer is meant to be released some time this year Also that Link above is a picture of the official poster.

I have my doubts about this movie but I also think this movie could be one of the best movies I've ever seen. Dragonball has such an amazing story, Aliens, other worlds, great martial arts and Giant apes XD! I am really looking forward to the trailer Chatwin said it is going to make fans go "Ape shit"

the dragonball series was 1 of the best animes, i didnt believe they were making a live action movie til i saw on numorus websites, pics and vids, i dont think the movie will be as good as the series but id be something interesting to watch

I've always thought the anime was pretty sweet so naturally I was pretty surprised to hear the announcement for the live action film because so many others have screwed similar transitions up. The poster makes it look quite cheesy, but I won't lie....there's a 75% chance I'll see this movie in theaters. :D

wow... Just wow... I can't imagine a DragonBall Live action movie... What I have in my mind is just bad, so I'll have to see a preview pon how they're doing it first... Then again, I can't think of any Anime going Live Action and being good... Oh well. If the preview is good enough, I'll watch it. Untill then... The poster alone makes it look bad. What one is Goku? lol

wow... Just wow... I can't imagine a DragonBall Live action movie... What I have in my mind is just bad, so I'll have to see a preview pon how they're doing it first... Then again, I can't think of any Anime going Live Action and being good... Oh well. If the preview is good enough, I'll watch it. Untill then... The poster alone makes it look bad. What one is Goku? lol

Unfortunately it's Justin Chatwin but some sources say he is actually not doing such a bad job. I also agree that the poster is very cheesy but me and my friend made a promise that no matter what we are seeing this movie the day it comes out because we are hardcore anime fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back