Draft lottery.... with a difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Pre-Show Stalwart
In this thread, there will be 2 brands going head to head with each other for supremecy. Those Brands will be:

TNA And WWE!
There will be one show for each brand Impact! and Raw!

Both brands are allowed to choose 25 superstars from any brand (Tna can choose WWE wrestlers and vice versa)

GM of WWE: Mick Foley

GM of TNA: James Mitchell

Both brands make one draft pick at a time and they will be posted once a day. (So today TNA gets 1 pick and so does WWE)

So lets get this thing started....:)

18th January at Madison Square Garden:

JR: Hello and welcome to what is sure to be a groundbreaking episode of Monday Night Raw. TNA have agreed to go head to head with the WWE in a draft to decide which superstars go where.

Mike Tenay: That's right JR and Flying the flag for TNA tonight is our GM, James Mitchell...

James Mitchell's Music hits and out He comes to a array of cheers by the TNA fans and The WWE fans booing raucously...
He stands on a podium marked TNA, waits for the crowd to die down and starts to speak...

James Mitchell: Right then, I'm just going to go through a few stipulations for the draft picks. Firstly, the first four draft picks go into a Fatal Four Way match for the TNA world Championship, and the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th draft pick go into a ultimate X match for the X division title!! Lets get this draft kicked of with TNA's first draft pick, he is an Olympic Gold Medalist, a Multiple Time World Heavyweight Champion and he's Gonna BREAK YOUR FREAKIN' ANKLE! Please welcome Kurt Angle!

Kurt Angle comes out to a array of cheers from the TNA fans as The WWE Fans go into a deathly silence...

::WWE's Draft Pick Coming Soon::

Mike Tenay:What an announcement we had just then by the TNA GM, James Mitchell. WE GET KURT ANGLE!!! In your face JR.

JR:
We'll get a much better pic, Mike, don't you worry about that. And here he is now, our GM, Mick Foley!

Mick Foley comes out to a huge pop from the WWE fans, Chants of "Foley" echoe through the arena...

Mick Foley:Right Then. I to have some announcements regarding my draft picks. My first eight picks will compete in a tournament to decide the the WWE Championship. it will be like a mini-tourney, with 1st pick Vs. 8th pick, 2nd pick Vs. 7th Pick, 3rd pick Vs. 6th Pick and 4th pick Vs. 5th Pick. the losers of all the first round matches will go on to compete in a fatal four way ladder match to decide the IC Champion!!! But, enough of that, onto my first draft pick, he is the Phenom, 15-0 at Wrestlemania, The Deadman, The Undertaker!!!!!!!!!

The Undertaker comes out to the biggest pop of the night so far, he does his signature pose and leaves.

Mick Foley:Oh, and By the way, have a nice Day!!!

Draft So far:

TNA: Kurt Angle
WWE: The Undertaker:undertaker2:

JR: YESSSSSSSSSSSS! We just got one slobberknocker of a pick there, the deadman, the Undertaker!

James Mitchell is standing in the ring, laughing crudely.

James Mitchell: You say you got a deadman with your last pick, well I'm getting something much, much more...... An ICON! With my next pick, TNA Selects, STING!!!

Out comes Sting to a huge pop, baseball bat in hand, and has an intense stare-down with TNA's first pick, Kurt Angle....

::WWE's Pick will come Shortly::

Mick Foley is now standing on a podium facing TNA's GM, James Mitchell. The Picks of both GM's are standing in a line behing their GM, with Angle still wary of Sting's presence. They have stopped playing games with each other now and the picks are coming thick and fast:

Foley: Right, my next pick is...well lets just say WWE IS JERICHO!!!

Mitchell: Ooh, nice pick, but mine's even better. He is the monster... ABYSS!!

Foley:
Ok then, I choose a former Tna superstar, and when I say former, he really is now former... Please welcome, WWE 3rd draft pick... Christian Cage!

Christian looks bemused to be back in WWE, however reluctantly takes a WWE t-shirt and stand with his former friend, Chris Jericho and The Undertaker.

Mitchell:
Ok, if you want to steal one of my TNA guys, I guess I will have to steal a guy from The WWE.... please welcome my 4th draft pick and the last member of the Fatal Four Way Match at decide your destiny, John Cena!!!!!!!

::To Be Continued::

Picks so far:

WWE:
Undertaker
Y2J
Christian Cage
AJ Styles

TNA:
Kurt Angle
Sting
Abyss
John Cena

James Mitchell: Right, the fatal four way match at Decide Your Destiny has been confirmed. it will be: The Monster Abyss Vs. The Icon Sting Vs. John Cena Vs. Kurt Angle. Now it's time to reveal the first competitor in the Ultimate X match for the X division Title. He is............... Robert Roode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mick foley: Nice choice,but behold my next pick.......Bow down to the Game Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I choose, Triple H

All the previous banter has died down and the picks are coming thick and fast....

Mitchell: Shawn Michaels
Foley: Edge
Mitchell: Samoa Joe
Foley: Rey Mysterio
Mitchell: Randy Orton
Foley: Christopher Daniels
Mitchell: Lashley

.......................................................................................................................................

Confirmed Matches For Decide Your Destiny:

Sting Vs. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena Vs. Abyss

Robert Roode Vs. Shawn Michaels Vs. Samoa Joe Vs. Randy Orton

The Undertaker Vs. "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels

Chris Jericho Vs. Rey Mysterio

Christian Vs. Edge

AJ Styles Vs. HHH

What About Tna Drafting All Of Wwe Wrestlers In One Fell Swoop Without Vince Mcmahon Consent.lol Tna Tna Tna Tna Tna Tna

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What The Hell is that all about. This is a Book this fed, not some TNA rules thread Dick Head! lol

This Book This is really not very good. Do all the drafting in your next post. And get to writing, or it'll be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back