Height: 6'4

Weight: 240lbs

Hometown: Long Island City NY

Billed From: Yokohama Japan

Appearance:

-----------Hair color/length:almost completely shaven

-----------Eye color: Green

-----------Facial Hair[/B: full goatee w/mustache
-----------Ring Attire: green and black singlet with Crashin on the back and golden glittered $ (dollar) signs on the front
-----------Backstage Attire: Crashin wears only the finest suits money can buy. he may occasionally wear a tux. sometimes he wears sunglasses when he feels like it.
-----------Physical Features: Chiseled physique due to his martial arts training
-----------Tattoos: Japanese Kanji that means Samurai on his left pectoral muscle (he's right handed)

Alignment(Face or Heel NOT tweener...I repeat, do not put tweener down!): Heel (for you Lee... j.k he's actually a heel and he gets the Randy Orton Face-pops however from the smarks who think they know.)

Gimmick: he's a rich cocky asshole and prick

Strengths:

is a master of catch-wrestling

is a 10 year ring veteran

martial arts expert

Weakness:

can be a bit of a trash talker in the ring

gets frustrated very easily which limits his effectiveness

is an egotistical ass

Trained By: (keyfabe of course) the only known trainee of "Black Charisma" Masahiro Chono and (legitimately) Mitsuharu Misawa, and Lou Thes
Sample Pic of Wrestler: Scrap Iron Adam Pierce

18.jpg

01.jpg

Brief History: Crashin was born into a family wealthy Wall-Street bankers but hated that life. of course he was educated in the ways of business and the like but he longed for something else. when he was 18 he moved out of the penthouse in Manhattan to Yokohama Japan. it was then he saw a match between the master of the STF, Masahiro Chono vs the Great Muta that he said to himself, "this is what I want to do a1for a living. not, sniviling to some overgrown morons".

Title History:
Entrance Music: Black Betty by Ram Jam

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lMLnDuzgkjo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lMLnDuzgkjo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance description: The lights go out of the arena. Green money signs fill the spot lights as they pan in the arena while strobes flash. then Black Betty by Ram Jam plays as a huge pyro blasts from the stage. when the smoke clears a spotlight shines at Crashin who shows his back to the hard camera showing his name. he turns around and starts to strut down the ramp as he insults some fans. he poses before he stops at ringside and then lets more fans know exactly what he thinks of them. he then walks to the ring all Kurt Angle like as pyros bursts from all four turnbuckles. he motions for the sealing mic which has a money sign on it surrounded by diamonds. he starts to introduce himself Mr. Kenedy-like then the lights go back on. (note to staff: if you need or want to edit this entrance then do so just please keep the introducing himself thing because ive been using that as part of my gimmick for the past year or so)

Finishers: Main Finisher : Crashin Cutter- Crashin first does the one finger salute. then he kicks his opponent in the midsection. he then executes a cutter, rolls his opponent over then pins him. while counting with the ref

Submission Fiinisher: Kataha-Jime- its the Tazzmission I'm sure there's nothing more to be said

15 Most used moves:

1: Overhead Belly to Belly Crashin Plex
2: Crashin Crush- Vertical suplex powerbomb (popularized)
3: Exploder Crashin Plex
4: Drop toe-hold with slaps into front face lock
5: martial arts kick combo- one leg kick, one middle kick then finishing it off w/ a spinning roundhouse kick
6: any style hurancanranna (used sparingly as in a big match)
7: any style head scissors (used Sparingly as in a big match)
8: googleplata (aka Hell's Gate)
9: Crossface Crashin (Chicken)wing
10: any style DDT
11: STC (Stepover Toe-hold Crossface) (innovated) basically what this is is the STF without the F. think of it as the ST-Benoit Crossface where you put the opponent's arm underneath your legs as you execute benoits version of the crossface
12 (last edit I promise) any variation of the step-over toe hold a match writer can think of
Sample RP: please note this is from a different fed that I was in a long time ago

We find ourselves in the Red River Army Depot in Texarkana, Texas. We can see Doug Crashin in his martial arts Gi talking to the C.O (Commanding Officer) Colonel Douglas Evans in the Hum-V. They are in the back of the Hum-V. we also see that the driver is a private first class.

Colonel Evans: I really thank you guys for giving us all the support you've been giving. Without the thoughtfulness of people like the Global Wrestling Federation the moral in the armed forces would crumble.

Doug: I think I speak for everyone when I say we couldn't be happier giving our support for our troops. I for one would've been glad to serve if given the chance but business and a 4-F card prevented me. But anyhow, if I'm not mistaken I'm gonna be giving a defense class?

Colonel Evans: yes, I've read through your file and I saw that you're an expert martial artist and it's only fair that you give the guys a little lesson in close combat situations.

Doug: well there is not a better teacher than yours truly heh.
They weave through twists and turns on the road until they get to the gym. They walk into the gym and we can see the swimming pool on the right and a weight room on the left which has the state of the art machines and bars. They enter the back room and we can see a class of about a hundred or so privates. The drill sergeant sees the door open as Evans and Crashin walk in.
Drill Sargent: ATTEN...HUT!

The privates then yell HUT! As they stand at attention

Colonel Evans: listen up!

Privates: SIR!

Colonel Evans: we have a guest instructor here to teach you about close combat situations. Give him the respect you would give to any of your superiors. DO YOU GET ME?

Privates: WE GET YOU SIR!

Colonel Evans: alright Mr. Crashin the floor is yours. Sergeant Bush please assist him however you can.

Sergeant Bush: SIR!

Colonel Evans leaves and the class then focuses their attention to Doug

Doug: ALRIGHT YOU MAGGOTS! AT EASE! Heh I've always wanted to say that haha! Anyway my name is Doug Crashin and I'm going to teach you the basics of disarming your aggressor weather it be a knife, gun, whatever. These techniques are very useful in close combat situations. Sergeant Bush please come at me with your Combat knife if you will.

Sergeant Bush then rushes at Doug with his Combat Knife but Doug twists his body to the right side and grabs the sergeant's arm and hand

Doug: now the best way to disarm a knife wielding enemy is to use his momentum against him like this.

Doug then hip-tosses the sergeant and some of the privates laugh.

Doug: the next way is to use the pressure point near the veins of the arm to force the aggressor to drop said knife then while the knife is dropped you can use the hip-toss I just showed you like so.

Doug then grinds his finger into the sergeant's vein. The sergeant then drops the knife and Doug hip-tosses him to the ground.

The class goes on for about an hour and the C.O comes back in

Doug: well that does it for today I thank you for the opportunity to teach you some close combat techniques. I hope you all learned something.

Doug and the C.O then go outside and Doug spots the camera.

Doug: oh great. What are you? The media?

The cameraman shakes his head.

Doug: part of the army base?

The cameraman shakes his head.

Doug: GWA?

The cameraman nods

Doug: ahh finally a GWA camera. I've been wanting to take some pot shots against my opponent but my schedule did not permit me to do so. Scotty I had the opportunity to watch your promo on the closed circuit TV's and I have to say. GET A FRICKIN LIFE!

Doug shakes his head and continues.

Doug: you are going to rip MY head off? Please your Six-Eight and two hundred and thirty pounds. Ten pounds lighter than I am. You should be at LEAST 300 pounds if you are Six-Eight. You came from the dojos of Japan? I did too. I've been wrestling for 15 years boy. You don't have a snowball's chance in hell son. Have you ever fought in Hell's Kitchen? Japan? I have. I've fought in the underground rings. I"ve beaten ALL who challenged me. Hell I'm an Olympic champion boy! Hell I am an arrogant, brave son of a bitch but I aint stupid son. I know when to fight and how to fight. I know things that nobody else knows. Like there are 50 known pressure points in the body. I can easily strike you in one and you'll be screaming for my forgiveness.

Doug scratches his chin and continues

Doug: remember when I told you what I was gonna do to you? Well that was to rile you up. It did. See when you face me you gotta be at your game. You gotta be at 100%. I never give in and I never give up. It maybe stupidity but that's given me the strength. its the strength to kick your ass! Your just a rookie in my eyes boy. You wanna prove that you have the raw talent and ability to succeed here in the GWA? Beat me at Screaming for Vengeance II. I DARE YOU! You will know why I am called Mr. Incredible. And THAT is a FACT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back