Dont think I Forgot Sly

timezones.gif

This is for future reference. Count those time zones.

And does anyone else see the two timezones 4 hours apart right beside each other?

Ill only beleive what comes from the horses mouth (not to call TM a horse) and what was the point in changing your name if everyone is going to use your old one anyway.

OOOOOOOOHHHHH What a dope. I called you stupid for not knowing where australia is and i dont know where tmMEXICO comes from.:lmao:

I was actually getting ready to start a Bar Room thread asking where my "Happy Birthday thread" was. You see, last year, I COMPLETELY missed it, and felt like an ass when I went back like 6 weeks later and thanked everyone. So, I was going to make sure that didn't happen again. But, lo and behold, I get online this morning, and I have TWO birthday threads. I guess people wanted to make sure I wasn't an ass this year.

Thanks everyone!

Oh, and I definitely had to chuck about how THIS thread turned into a geography debate. Very cool.

Sly, happy birthday and all that. Thanks for everything you've done for the forums.

..And you hate Dells just as much as I do, so you're that extra kind of special. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back