• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't Make Lemonade At 12 Fucking AM

Big Papa Santo

Ryder? I barely even know her!
Make some Lemonade I said, it will be a learning experience I said.
Santo is going to have to slap a ho ladies and gentlemen. Yours truly went to sleep at the beginning of Raw since I read the spoilers (Sinful I know) But, I was certain that I would wake up bright-eyed and bushytailed, and with a strong, healthy cup of milk to start of my day.....But no, Santo can't have a typcal American morning, he has to wake up at 11 pm, (His fiancee in bed) And discover, of all things that SOMEONE (With a vagina i'm assuming) drank his milk. No problem I thought, i'll put her in her cage tomorrow, no food, no water for 2 days. But I was living in the present. For I was SO thirsty for the delicious godly nectar of milk, that I decided to make the second best thing, Lemonade. Ah, lemonade, the cornerstone of every nutritous morning. So, at 12 AM, while his milk-stealing fiancee lay peacefully in her slumber, Santo has to get up, get some sugar, get some water, and get some lemon juice. "Oh, this seems easy enough!" I said to myself. But what did i get in the end product? Shit. Utter shit. I ended up putting 2 cups of lemon juice and 2 cups of sugar in the damn pitcher. Hell, maybe i'll be a dick and let HER drink it tomorrow morning. My mother was right, I should of been engaged to a doctor or a racecar driver.

But that's because they don't deserve it as much as me. And hey, these little "Starving" African kids should walk a mile in my shoes, I lost cable for 3 days, 3 FUCKING DAYS, they should be grateful.

Oh yeah??? Well all the food that I have to eat in my apartment either requires me to cook it or is in powder form.

Santo has to get up, get some sugar, get some water, and get some lemon juice. "Oh, this seems easy enough!" I said to myself. But what did i get in the end product? Shit. Utter shit.
So you made feces out of sugar, water and lemon juice? How the fuck do you manage that?

simpsons_fail-14141.jpg

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3851772]How do you fuck up Lemonade?[/QUOTE]
to much lemon not enough ade

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back