• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't EVER agree with me!

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Otherwise, it seems, you will be deemed a kiss ass.

So...

I think HHH earned his spot in the WWE and deserves to be champ based on merit.

...if you agree, you're a kiss ass.

I think John Cena is the best professional wrestler in the WWE right now based on work ethic and drawing power.

I think Mr. Kennedy is an over rater pile who needs to start from scratch to prove himself agan.

Otherwise, it seems, you will be deemed a kiss ass.

So...

I think HHH earned his spot in the WWE and deserves to be champ based on merit.

No worries there

I think John Cena is the best professional wrestler in the WWE right now based on work ethic and drawing power.

That's more of a factual statement then an opinion. Numbers don't lie, raw data proves Cena is what he is.

I think Mr. Kennedy is an over rater pile who needs to start from scratch to prove himself agan.

I kiss your ass there.

its not about agreeing with you and your correct opions. its everyone LEAPING to your defense, lips reaidly puckered, when its pretty obvious you fucked up.

fuck letting it go. its bullshit. I guess we will just let everything "just go" and let people do whatever the fuck they want. we have already undone a bunch of shit Johnny and Jake did. fuck it, keep with tthe trend I guess

You see when the moon hits the face of Neptune and Georgia collides with Russia all the powers of the primates will join as one. It will be written in the ground and in the stars all around that NO ONE will be kissing ass around the Wrassle Zone Forums. So says the...*Snarls* Monkey Warrior.

i dunno justin u must be feeling self important, since this argument started two threads ago, and REALLY started in the board room

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back