• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dolph Ziggler Gets A Bodyguard

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
At a WWE house show this past weekend, I think that it was yesterday in Knoxville, Tennessee, Dolph Ziggler unveiled his new "insurance policy". Out came Mason Ryan. Based on what Ziggler said, it looks like the WWE is going to be putting Mason Ryan in the role of a bodyguard to Dolph Ziggler. It's possible that this was just a one time thing but I'm doubting it.

I think this has the potential to be a good thing for both of them. They've gotten off track with Dolph Ziggler, he's far too good to be wasted the way he's been with Brodus Clay for the past month or so. Ryan is someone that's extremely limited in what he can do, but he's a physical freak & a powerhouse so the role of a bodyguard would suit him just fine. Ziggler has been drawing good heat for a while, he's improved himself a lot as a character and he's delivered some very good promos, so Ryan being associated with Ziggler could potentially get him over at some point and could help Ziggler score some wins to get back on track.

Another positive thing to come out of this is that Vickie Guerrero was nowhere to be seen at the house show. If WWE goes forward with this, maybe it means that they've just quietly decided to end the Vickie & Ziggler partnership. I'm a big fan of Vickie Guerrero, she's fantastic in her role, but she & Ziggler have long since gone as far as they can. It's been time to move on for a while because Ziggler no longer needs her to draw heat for him and keeping them together is just holding Ziggler back at this point.

I had a dream a while back that Vickie brought Mason Ryan out to help her stable. But it backfired, as Ryan destroyed both Ziggler and Swagger and had a forgettable run as a face.

Good thing that was only a dream. Or this news would seem a bit silly.

But seriously, I like this move. Especially if Ziggler gets away from Vickie and Swagger and only has Ryan as his enforcer. It's a great way to showcase Ryan while hiding his weaknesses, and great way for Ziggler to draw heat without having Vickie cut into his promo time. I just wish this was done sooner.

I don't really understand what they're doing with Dolph at all. I realize that his push around the Royal Rumble was because they needed to move Cena out of the picture and Del Rio was injured, but now they either don't use him at all or have him job out to Brodus Clay. I'm also not sure why he still has Vickie in his corner and hangs around with Jack Swagger. Ziggler and Swagger could not possibly fit together worse and Vickie serves no real purpose. Aren't managers supposed to make things happen for their clients? All she does is introduce him and stand at ringside.

Adding a bodyguard seems like an okay idea, I guess, but why does he need one? It isn't like he's been ambushed backstage a couple times. There's no real reason for him to bring Mason Ryan aboard, especially since they were feuding a couple months back. It just feels like they have absolutely nothing creatively for Zigger, Swagger, Ryan, or Vickie, so they're forcing them together haphazardly.

Months ago it seemed like Vicki was adding Mason Ryan to her group, and I was excited for that but of course in a pointless move he turned on them during that tag match, and that went nowhere. I am glad to see something being done with Mason Ryan, and this is the role he is perfect for at the moment. Ziggler's talents have been wasted in the months following the Royal Rumble and I'm hoping they get him back on track. Splitting Dolph from Vicki and Swagger is one way to go, but I'd almost rather see them all together as a legit stable, Mason Ryan as an their enforcer and maybe add one more guy. I do think Dolph can stand on his own, but they don't seem ready to pull the trigger on him yet. This could help all of them.

Wonderful so now we have 3 boring as hell wrestlers working together in a stable with Vickie. So not only will be have all the talent no personality Ziggler shoved down our throats, We'll get no talent, no personalty Ryan shoved down our throats. I guess at least Vickie will get them all heat.

WTF is WWE thinking? I guess it's kind of the stable of misfit toys. It's just missing another wrestler shoved down our throats who gets no reaction Drew McIntyre and the sorefest can be complete.

At least I'll have bathroom breaks between Divas matches and anytime these three are shown on tv.

I think this is a great move. Firstly it makes Ryan relevant again, he's been missing since the new nexus and failed badly as a face (not exactly surprising). Secondly, this should seal zigzags move up the hierarchy. With this, he becomes the 'leader' of the group, rather than just a member. He is now on the level of Alberto Del Rio when Big Brodus was his 'body guard', and will hopefully be seen less and less being used in squash matches, just because of his supreme selling talents.

Months ago it seemed like Vicki was adding Mason Ryan to her group, and I was excited for that but of course in a pointless move he turned on them during that tag match, and that went nowhere. I am glad to see something being done with Mason Ryan, and this is the role he is perfect for at the moment. Ziggler's talents have been wasted in the months following the Royal Rumble and I'm hoping they get him back on track. Splitting Dolph from Vicki and Swagger is one way to go, but I'd almost rather see them all together as a legit stable, Mason Ryan as an their enforcer and maybe add one more guy. I do think Dolph can stand on his own, but they don't seem ready to pull the trigger on him yet. This could help all of them.

Why has his talents been wasted? I really don't get people on the internet when it comes to him. WWE has given him MORE CHANCES then they would most wrestlers. They shoved him down people's throats for years and he NEVER took off and or got a reaction.

Petey Williams another wrestler just like Dolph. All the talent in the world but NO PERSONALITY! The mid-card and jobber ranks are filled with people with Dolph skills and no personally like Dolph.

If ANYTHING Dolph wasted what the writers and the WWE gave him. As much as I think Zack Ryder is lame, the guy wasn't given crap and made himself signification in the WWE. Diggler had everything handed to him and couldn't do it.

I'm guessing that Ryan will be to Ziggler what Diesel was to HBK. I'm liking the sounds of this, but we'll have to wait until RAW.

At a WWE house show this past weekend, I think that it was yesterday in Knoxville, Tennessee, Dolph Ziggler unveiled his new "insurance policy". Out came Mason Ryan. Based on what Ziggler said, it looks like the WWE is going to be putting Mason Ryan in the role of a bodyguard to Dolph Ziggler. It's possible that this was just a one time thing but I'm doubting it.

Ironic, given the birth of this utterly useless face character they have tried to push came at the expense of Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger being double crossed.

That said, thank fucking goodness. Even better if Vickie is gone....Its about time for Dolph to sink or swim, and he is certainley over enough to cut promos for himself. A huge bodyguard to help him cheat in matches is all the better, and the best place for Ryan right now as it is.

This would certainly explain WHY Dolph has been jobbed out to Brodus, it was to storyline-wise give him a new bodybuard.

I would imagine Mason Ryan is going to be used to unleash a savage attack on Brodus Clay, and that could "in theory" get Ryan over since Brodus Clay is doing well for himself.

Dolph still needs to be shipped off to Smackdown, he would be served well to have feuds with Sheamus and Del Rio over there.

not a bad idea

if anyone recalls, HBK's singles career didnt really take off until Diesel started accompanying him to the ring. Of course, Nash has/had way more charisma than that clown Mason Ryan ever will.........so, meh

would rather them used Ryback, he looks better in 3 weeks than Ryan has in 3 years

not a bad idea

if anyone recalls, HBK's singles career didnt really take off until Diesel started accompanying him to the ring. Of course, Nash has/had way more charisma than that clown Mason Ryan ever will.........so, meh

would rather them used Ryback, he looks better in 3 weeks than Ryan has in 3 years

Not really true dude. Shawn was a main eventer and perennial IC champ a good year or so before Diesel. Sherri helped get Shawn over not Diesel he was just a talentless nobody older than Mason Ryan more years in the ring yet less skilled. Shawn didn't win the WWF title until about a year after he split from Diesel too.

Diesel displayed no charisma during most of his time with HBK as heels and that worked fine. Best thing for Mason all round if this heel turn and new role isn't just a house show one off (Percy and Booker new Harlem heat the other week?)

Why has his talents been wasted? I really don't get people on the internet when it comes to him. WWE has given him MORE CHANCES then they would most wrestlers. They shoved him down people's throats for years and he NEVER took off and or got a reaction.

Petey Williams another wrestler just like Dolph. All the talent in the world but NO PERSONALITY! The mid-card and jobber ranks are filled with people with Dolph skills and no personally like Dolph.

If ANYTHING Dolph wasted what the writers and the WWE gave him. As much as I think Zack Ryder is lame, the guy wasn't given crap and made himself signification in the WWE. Diggler had everything handed to him and couldn't do it.

I think he has more than shown he is deserving of much better than what he has been given since the Rumble. The dude has more in-ring talent than most on the roster IMO, and he does have personality it just gets overshadowed by Vickie at times. He went from challenging Punk for the WWE title to getting squashed by the Funkasaurus...he had momentum, and they killed it. Granted the landscape has shifted since then, but jobbing him out like they have been doing lately is senseless to me.

I think he has more than shown he is deserving of much better than what he has been given since the Rumble. The dude has more in-ring talent than most on the roster IMO, and he does have personality it just gets overshadowed by Vickie at times. He went from challenging Punk for the WWE title to getting squashed by the Funkasaurus...he had momentum, and they killed it. Granted the landscape has shifted since then, but jobbing him out like they have been doing lately is senseless to me.

Nothing personal but I disagree. Vickie was brought on to give him heat because he didn't garnish his own. Even to this day he gets ZERO reaction until she speaks. He didn't have momentum at all. I don't get why people think that. People didn't care when he wrestled or spoke. Wrestling Zone people did but fans at the arena didn't.

I don't disagree with you he's an amazing in-ring talent but that doesn't make him push worthy. As I and many have pointed out, WWE has shoved him down our throats for years and he didn't get over. He's a mid-carder and jobbing isn't the worst thing as he's getting a check. People with far more talent and far better mic skills in the past have never made it past the mid-carder role (Mr. Perfect, Scott Hall, Shelton Benjamin, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, and Owen Hart to name a few).

I think I would be much more receptive to him had WWE not forced fed a steady diet of Ziggler for 2+ years. He's never going to get over and I wish people would just accept it. Same thing with Swagger or McIntyre. If VMK didn't like McIntyre so much he would have been cut loose long ago.

And I wish people would stop comparing Ziggler to Flair or Curt Hennig. Both of those guys "had it"! Ziggler doesn't have it and no matter how many times the WWE tries to force him on us, he will never "have it" You are born with it, Santino as much as his character is lame, has it. And now they want to add Ryan to the mix who's TERRIBLE in the ring. At least when Nash was HBK's bodyguard he wasn't stiff in the ring.

Nothing personal but I disagree. Vickie was brought on to give him heat because he didn't garnish his own. Even to this day he gets ZERO reaction until she speaks. He didn't have momentum at all. I don't get why people think that. People didn't care when he wrestled or spoke. Wrestling Zone people did but fans at the area didn't.

I don't disagree with you he's an amazing in-ring talent but that doesn't make him push worthy. As I and many have pointed out, WWE has shoved him down our throats for years and he didn't get over. He's a mid-carder and jobbing isn't the worst thing as he's getting a check. People with far more talent and far better mic skills in the past have never made it past the mid-carder role (Mr. Perfect, Scott Hall, Shelton Benjamin, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, and Owen Hart to name a few).

I think I would be much more receptive to him had WWE not forced fed a steady diet of Ziggler for 2+ years. He's never going to get over and I wish people would just accept it. Same thing with Swagger or McIntyre. If VMK didn't like McIntyre so much he would have been cut loose long ago.

And I wish people would stop comparing Ziggler to Flair or Curt Hennig. Both of those guys "had it"! Ziggler doesn't have it and no matter how many times the WWE tries to force him on us, he will never "have it" You are born with it, Santino as much as his character is lame, has it. And now they want to add Ryan to the mix who's TERRIBLE in the ring. At least when Nash was HBK's bodyguard he wasn't stiff in the ring.

You are wrong on a multitude of levels.

Reason 1. Dolph Ziggler is over. Sorry if some Raw shows that are filled with kiddies can't grasp the concecpt of showing reaction for someone who isn't John Cena. Watch wrestlemania 28. Dolph Ziggler was cheered by the audience. His entrance got a face reaction. He got the same reaction the following night on raw. Watch Summerslam 09. A good portion of the fans were chanting let's go ziggler in his match with rey mysterio. So in my statement, two HUGE venues. one being wrestlemania. ziggler was cheered for while being a heel.

Reason 2. Being shoved down our throats. He's fucking jobbing to that suck ass fat dinosaur brodus clay. clay is being shoved down our throats. john cena is shoved down our throats. when orton beat christian 2 real days after he won his first hw title in wwe. orton was shoved down our throats. when there's a money making program, hhh is shoved down our throats. he couldn't even put punk over last summer. he just HAD to win. that's an ultimate throat shoving.

Dolph Ziggler can wrestle. He was a great collegiate wrestler so he has an amateur background. He is the best seller of moves in the company. His mic skills are getting better... but so what? Bret Hart was awful on the mic. Brock Lesnar sucks ass on the mic. Hell Blandy Boreton sucks on the mic. Has Brodus Clay ever cut a promo? NO he dances horribly and shakes his fat. And he's beating former world champs for the past month.

kevin nash recently was quoted saying ziggler reminded him of curt henning. so i think his opinion is way more qualified than yours.

the only guy who have better in ring skills than ziggler right now would be daniel bryan and cm punk. and maybe jericho.

ziggler is better in ring that randy orton, john cena, brodus clay, big show, definitely khali, ryback. all guys who constantly suck up my tv time when i want to see wrestling matches. i don't wanna watch brodus dance. randy orton is not a snake. ryback looks like an idiot. if i was his size i could beat up a skrawny kid too. why is khali even on tv?

and the thing about the flair and ziggler. one trait they have in common is they both put people over very well. i can't think of anyone in wwe right now that does it better other than d bryan

You are wrong on a multitude of levels.

Reason 1. Dolph Ziggler is over. Sorry if some Raw shows that are filled with kiddies can't grasp the concecpt of showing reaction for someone who isn't John Cena. Watch wrestlemania 28. Dolph Ziggler was cheered by the audience. His entrance got a face reaction. He got the same reaction the following night on raw. Watch Summerslam 09. A good portion of the fans were chanting let's go ziggler in his match with rey mysterio. So in my statement, two HUGE venues. one being wrestlemania. ziggler was cheered for while being a heel.

Reason 2. Being shoved down our throats. He's fucking jobbing to that suck ass fat dinosaur brodus clay. clay is being shoved down our throats. john cena is shoved down our throats. when orton beat christian 2 real days after he won his first hw title in wwe. orton was shoved down our throats. when there's a money making program, hhh is shoved down our throats. he couldn't even put punk over last summer. he just HAD to win. that's an ultimate throat shoving.

Dolph Ziggler can wrestle. He was a great collegiate wrestler so he has an amateur background. He is the best seller of moves in the company. His mic skills are getting better... but so what? Bret Hart was awful on the mic. Brock Lesnar sucks ass on the mic. Hell Blandy Boreton sucks on the mic. Has Brodus Clay ever cut a promo? NO he dances horribly and shakes his fat. And he's beating former world champs for the past month.

kevin nash recently was quoted saying ziggler reminded him of curt henning. so i think his opinion is way more qualified than yours.

the only guy who have better in ring skills than ziggler right now would be daniel bryan and cm punk. and maybe jericho.

ziggler is better in ring that randy orton, john cena, brodus clay, big show, definitely khali, ryback. all guys who constantly suck up my tv time when i want to see wrestling matches. i don't wanna watch brodus dance. randy orton is not a snake. ryback looks like an idiot. if i was his size i could beat up a skrawny kid too. why is khali even on tv?

and the thing about the flair and ziggler. one trait they have in common is they both put people over very well. i can't think of anyone in wwe right now that does it better other than d bryan

It's Nash's OPINION! Nash has a lot of opinions that aren't always true.

Hey I don't disagree he's better in the ring then 90% of the WWE product. And wow two whole venues gave him pops in 3+ years in the WWE. If he was sooo over then he wouldn't be squashed my Funkasaurs would he? They would NEVER allow a top talent to have that done by a niche' wrestler. But what you forget WHY Hart and Lesnar got pushed is because people reacted to them more than a handful of times. It's the same excuse everyone has used forever with Ziggler. Just get him away from Vickie blah blah blah. Dude WAS away from Vickie for years and got no where the heat he got UNTIL she came to him. BTW I thought Swagger was his body guard after last week.

HAHAHA Khali is on TV for the $$$ he brings from India and to combat King Da Ring TNA. Only reason there.

The only thing I can tell you Ziggler fans is WWE has a history of jobbing people out before pushing them. Bryan was the latest.

And don't get me started on Mr. ego HHH and the others you listed as shoved down our throats. I feel the same way about Cody Rhodes shoved down people's throats and HE is boring in the ring and boring as HELL on a mic. He's got his shot because he's Dusty's son.

Ziggler IS amazing at putting people over. But that's what a jobber/mid-carder does.

It's Nash's OPINION! Nash has a lot of opinions that aren't always true.

Hey I don't disagree he's better in the ring then 90% of the WWE product. And wow two whole venues gave him pops in 3+ years in the WWE. If he was sooo over then he wouldn't be squashed my Funkasaurs would he? They would NEVER allow a top talent to have that done by a niche' wrestler. But what you forget WHY Hart and Lesnar got pushed is because people reacted to them more than a handful of times. It's the same excuse everyone has used forever with Ziggler. Just get him away from Vickie blah blah blah. Dude WAS away from Vickie for years and got no where the heat he got UNTIL she came to him. BTW I thought Swagger was his body guard after last week.

HAHAHA Khali is on TV for the $$$ he brings from India and to combat King Da Ring TNA. Only reason there.

The only thing I can tell you Ziggler fans is WWE has a history of jobbing people out before pushing them. Bryan was the latest.

And don't get me started on Mr. ego HHH and the others you listed as shoved down our throats. I feel the same way about Cody Rhodes shoved down people's throats and HE is boring in the ring and boring as HELL on a mic. He's got his shot because he's Dusty's son.

I never brought up vickie.

Did edge need heat when he had vickie?

You need to work for wwe because you sure have a nack for burying talent i.e. ziggler and rhodes.

Christian could always go and it took wwe til 2011 to give him that chance he needed and deserved.

Just because wwe wants you to believe things you see on tv doesn't mean that just because brodus clay is squashing jtg and ziggler and swagger that he is good. he is not. he shakes his fat. does a headbutt and two suplexes and a splash. wow such entertainment. i just wanna see those girls bump their asses together. fuck brodus leave him in the back. and what the hell about hornswoggle. is he super over? he's a fucking midgit.

ziggler wasn't even on tv last week. but i have to watch kane vs khali? fuck that

i almost went to dayton for that show but i'm glad i didn't because i would've been pissed with that poor ass content

big show may be over... but damn is he boring...if he really hit someone with his fist he'd break their face in half

mark henry may have been the best heel of the 2nd half of last year...what's he doing now.. losing every time he's on tv?

i'm pretty sure no one cared about brodus clay when he was with del rio last year. everyone was like..damn it's a fat guy

of course hhh will enject himself into the brock lesnar thing...he will never know when he isn't wanted

im pretty sure he couldn't stand after taker beat his ass...now he's like oh im the boss im hhh blah blah blah....it's vince's company til he's dead. period.

they say mason ryan is the next batista. yeah, probably so. a big muscled up guy who can't cut a good promo and has zero wrestling ability. success

wtf is a ryback? he talks to himself in a yelling way. he beats up local jobbers. yay he's cool.

you remind me of the canned heat on smackdown

I think this is good solely because Dolph needs something new. Its funny that this option had already been teased but quickly Ryan turned on Dolph & Swagger. But this type of stuff happens all the time.

Ryan isn't good in the ring, he needs a quick finisher like Batista's Spinebuster or a Chokeslam. Something he can use where he can jump in the ring and give Dolph a quick upper hand against an opponent without the ref knowing. He is best suited as an enforcer and who knows maybe hell get some talent from Dolph.

I wouldn't mind Ryan starting out with Dolph/Swagger/Vikki as long as either Ryan/Dolph, Swagger/Vikki, or just Ziggler gets traded to SD. Dolph needs to break away whether Ryan is there or not. Lets just hope this is a new beginning for Dolph and no more jobbing to everyone.

Its another shade of HBK's early days, he has his Sherri in Vickie and now he has his Diesel. Hopefully it means a move away from Swagger or Ryan becoming a bodyguard of them both, so it allows Swagger to team up with Ryan and keep Ziggler as a singles wrestler and not being dragged down by someone who clearly doesn't have it.

I love this. Mason Ryan is, to put it bluntly, absolute shit as a stand-alone wrestler. He's a bodybuilder-type, with no other really good qualities, especially in the ring. With Ziggler, he'll be limited to shorter appearances, giving Dolph a leg up on his opponent. He won't actually have to do much real wrestling, which will give him a prime opportunity to begin identifying with the crowd, while working on his in-ring stuff. I mean, I've seen big guys who don't have much in the way of talent get over, but they've all been serviceable -- I don't see that with Ryan just yet. Although, he hasn't had much in the way of actual wrestling matches on TV, and I'm sure he's gotten better with his time off, but I doubt he's up to par, though.

Ziggler's a guy who had a great little push, but the WWE didn't follow through with it. Personally, I don't think he's anything special, but I think he has a few natural attributes that make his appeal to the masses. I don't buy the whole "he's great in the ring" argument, and he really needs to try something new. This gives him the opportunity to do that. WWE needs to commit to Ziggler and separating him from Vickie and allowing him to go off on his own is the first step in that. Ziggler, as overrated as he is, is far too good to be fed to Brodus Clay -- with Mason Ryan, he can finally begin re-establishing himself as a force in the upper midcard and maybe even make the jump up to the main event (even if the Raw main event is crowded, I think he's Smackdown material too).

This is a simple, yet effective way of getting both men over. It's worked before -- think Diesel/Shawn Michaels -- and there's no reason it won't again. I'm glad to see WWE actually giving us a pairing that has some potential and not just squandering both guys and their talents on Superstars. This gives a way for Ziggler to end the streak of awful performances on Raw and makes him a viable threat against anybody on the roster. The numbers game alone gives him a huge advantage, but with Ryan's physique and pure strength, I could see them causing some havoc in the foreseeable future (kayfabe-wise).

I wonder if there going to explain this as Ziggler's reaction to having been on the wrong end of Clay's headbutt for the past few weeks or if there will be more substance to it.

Because if Ziggler explains this as anything other then a reaction to Clay then I fear that they may be reaching with this gimmick.

If I remember correctly, Shawn had a pretty good reason to bring along Diesel. I think it may have been as a result of the real life attack he had in Syracuse, but it could have been something else. Either way, I remember Shawn having a good storyline reason and hope the same will be true for Ziggler. I would hate a potential push for Ziggler get de-railed because of spotty booking.

Ideally,you would think that the addition of a bodyguard would aid Zigglers character..Of course it will make him look like the bog standard cowardly heel but maybe he is gonna dirty win his way into title contention again?.

Even a possible feud with Brodus could be the way to go, putting over him with outside interference from Ryan?. Ryan is a big and impressive guy but sucks on the mic and isn't that fluent in the ring yet, so you may as well make him some hired (voiceless) muscle for the time being...and then have him turn on Ziggler in a few months from now.

I wonder if there going to explain this as Ziggler's reaction to having been on the wrong end of Clay's headbutt for the past few weeks or if there will be more substance to it.

Because if Ziggler explains this as anything other then a reaction to Clay then I fear that they may be reaching with this gimmick.

If I remember correctly, Shawn had a pretty good reason to bring along Diesel. I think it may have been as a result of the real life attack he had in Syracuse, but it could have been something else. Either way, I remember Shawn having a good storyline reason and hope the same will be true for Ziggler. I would hate a potential push for Ziggler get de-railed because of spotty booking.

Diesel was made Shawn's "manager" long before Michaels got attacked in Syracuse. During that time, he was a face IC champ, feuding with the likes of Dean Douglass back in 1995-96 i believe. Diesel became Shawn's manager in 1993

Not really true dude. Shawn was a main eventer and perennial IC champ a good year or so before Diesel. Sherri helped get Shawn over not Diesel he was just a talentless nobody older than Mason Ryan more years in the ring yet less skilled. Shawn didn't win the WWF title until about a year after he split from Diesel too.

Diesel displayed no charisma during most of his time with HBK as heels and that worked fine. Best thing for Mason all round if this heel turn and new role isn't just a house show one off (Percy and Booker new Harlem heat the other week?)

This is completely false, Shawn was def NOT a main eventer before Diesel came along. He had ONE, ONE "main event" match as a champ vs champ bout with Bret Hart at 1992 Survivor Series, and this was only a main event match because The Ultimate Warrior no-showed the event

Reading the title of this thread the first person that came to mind was Mason Ryan. I don't know why but I thought of Mason Ryan. It would be a step up for both of them. Have them do a HBK-Diesel type deal. I would like to see how that works out. Ryan was a pretty solid enforcer while a member of The New Nexus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back