• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does the WWE want us to forget AJ Lee??

AJ can wrestle and cut good promos, Nikki can't. What better facts could you possibly need? Then again your definition of a real woman is wrong, so I wouldn't expect you to know what a real wrestler is either.

Haha yes... I noticed you didn't bring up AJ's awful looks that time... Much better and more believable of a statement.

And saying Nikki can't wrestle is ignorant. She's one of the most improved divas on the roster, quit being in denial you ignorant fool.

Haha yes... I noticed you didn't bring up AJ's awful looks that time... Much better and more believable of a statement.

I didn't have to. Did you even read my post? I mentioned it numerous times that I find AJ Lee attractive.

And saying Nikki can't wrestle is ignorant. She's one of the most improved divas on the roster, quit being in denial you ignorant fool.

So you already proved you do not know what a real woman or a real wrestler are. Now you just proved you do not know what ignorant means either. You called AJ a "child" just because she is proud of her geeky side. And you think I'M the ignorant one here?

Stating Nikki cannot wrestle isn't ignorant. It's the truth. Just because she has improved, which I have stated in several threads, doesn't make her deserving of her push. She still cannot wrestle. Her in-ring work is akward and awful. Her promos are even worse especially after the forced "face turn". She's not Divas Championship material and she never will be. AJ was on a whole other level. I'm not putting her up there with the likes of Trish or Lita, but there is no denying the fact that she was the best diva the division has seen since Trish and Lita's departures in 2006. That is exactly why she will not be forgotten anytime soon.

You should of left that part out and you would have a better argument. Now that proves you're lying.

That comment just proved you're full of crap.. You know damn well Nikki is better looking. AJ is not attractive at all. She's an awkward little geek who reads comic books and plays with Pokemon, flat chested and an anorexic stomach Nikki is a real woman, not some child like AJ... Bring up better facts next time.

Yes Nikki is better in every way, in the ring, on the mic and she's 100x more attractive, AJ doesn't come close in the looks department.

AJ = Top 5 most unattractive divas of all time... Fact!

Seriously, just seriously, we're having an argument about how attractive one Diva is over the other. Which I might point out is subjective opinion based on individual tastes. Jesus Christ, GROW THE FUCK UP.

Oh and how in the blue hell did Pokeman and comics ever determine if someone was attractive or not. My son used to play with Pokeman cards 15 years ago, when they were first popular.

And by the way I have no opinion on the attractiveness of either one. I'm a woman, so I just look at both and go, meh. Neither one does anything for me. Now if we're going to talk about good looking people, let's discuss Roman Reigns.

I think it's obvious that Messiah either has no idea what he's talking about or is a troll, so why is anyone acknowledging him? Saying any of the Diva's is "an awkward little geek" is designed to piss people off.

Then again, he is a Comedy Jobber for Life, so maybe he's trying to make us laugh.

I think it's obvious that Messiah either has no idea what he's talking about or is a troll, so why is anyone acknowledging him? Saying any of the Diva's is "an awkward little geek" is designed to piss people off.

Then again, he is a Comedy Jobber for Life, so maybe he's trying to make us laugh.

Oh I agree. He thinks one Diva is attractive and someone else thinks the other Diva is more attractive. Okay so what. Each have their own opinions and no about of arguing is going to change that. Some guys like blondes, some brunettes, and so on and so forth. It's a stupid thing to fight over, as an opinion is not fact, in this case it's a personal preference.

Now if you're talking about in ring ability then AJ wins this one. While some say Nikki has improved, and it's true, there was no other way for her to go. When you're at the bottom you have to get better. Too bad Brie hasn't learned that lesson yet.

AJ Lee wasn't exactly groundbreaking, so it's not as if they want to forget her as a performer, but the record? Probably.
WWE probably want to invest in Nikki Bella who will more than likely be around for a few more years yet, so they want her to set the record, and then be around to stop people fromt beating it. It creates that extra bit of competativeness in the division.

They NEED to stop Nikki V Paige now though.

I don't think there is any validity to this conspiracy theory. By that logic, Seth Rollins should hold his title until next year so he can't beat Punk's record and we can all forget about him too and WWE can live happily ever after. I mean no one is getting the Benoit treatment.

Cole even mentioned AJ Lee (and Eve Torres) last night when referring to Nikki's title reign.

That being said, AJ is very overrated by fans. Not saying she wasn't talented, she just gets way too much credit. She had a compelling character that connected with fans, but her in ring work isn't much better than most of the roster.

And while her promo skills were above average as far as WWE standards, most of her good promos were more about what she said, and no so much the delivery. What I mean by that is a lot of her promos stood out because she was allowed to say things that other divas weren't, similar to Punk. It's easier to get over when you blend fact with fiction and publically bash the company you work for. And making a mockery of Total Divas seemed like cheap heat to me.

The idea that AJ Lee is the best diva since Lita and Trish is just ridiculous. She is no where near there level and Mickie James, Victoria, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim and Michelle McCool were all better in ring workers than she was.

Even when AJ was around, Natalya was still the best worker. But that's easy to forget since Nattie is on Total Divas and had a fart gimmick. But AJ is married to Punk, wears Chuck Taylor's, and never got a boob job.

AJ will always have her part in history and she deserves it. She was fun to watch and had a good run accomplishing things most Divas never will. But fans want to make her seem more special than she was. The Divas division will do well with Paige, Bellas, Nattie and let's not forget about the NXT Divas.

I think the WWE wants to erase the memory of AJ from the fans and their minds but they won't accomplish not with the Bellas if at all. The Bellas are nice to look at but they are ok workers and very limited as entertainers. AJ was good in the ring, good on the mike, very entertaining or at least interesting as a character. Few divas in the division had both qualities during her run.

If WWE were serious they would bring up Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks (and others) from NXT to put some true wrestling ability and entertainment value back into the division. The Bellas run needs to end for the division's sake.

I could theorize about how WWE holds grudges and wants everyone to forget AJ Lee, but it's a waste of time. Besides, how many casual fans even remember AJ? Wrestling fans have short memories, and with WWE's random, no-logic booking (especially when it comes to divas), that's a good thing.

I see it as kind of like Randy Orton's first WWE Title win. The only reason they gave it to him at that time was cos they needed someone wipe Brock Lesnar's name off the record books for the youngest ever champion. It was pretty obvious when his title reign only lasted to the next PPV.

AJ can wrestle and cut good promos, Nikki can't. What better facts could you possibly need? Then again your definition of a real woman is wrong, so I wouldn't expect you to know what a real wrestler is either.

Looks are a matter of opinion, we can agree to disagree there.

When it comes to everything else, AJ is better than Nikki Bella. Fact.

So is Paige. Fact.

The fans will not forget AJ due to the influence she has had on divas who aren't fake and undeserving like Nikki. Fact.

There. There's the facts you wanted. Now go find another thread to troll.

Don't pass off your opinion as fact. I tend to think Nikki Bella is better than AJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back