Doc v. Dave 2

Just for a moment...the Graphics section had more viewers than the Bar.

Sorry. We were going to, but while a FromTheBack category would have been funny, we felt that more general categories would work better.

We tried it but decided that we would go for a more wide-ranging category instead. It is hard to be creative with Batman.

Still, I gave it a try.

I know, right!!

Come round to my house Luther and we can make collages to display our excitement.

Ferbian, the reason mines is mostly blue is because the TARDIS is mostly blue and the Earth? You guessed it, mostly blue.

I'm not bitching though. Understand the colours play a big part in it. Just seemed unavoidable really.

Ferbian, the reason mines is mostly blue is because the TARDIS is mostly blue and the Earth? You guessed it, mostly blue.

I'm not bitching though. Understand the colours play a big part in it. Just seemed unavoidable really.

No problem Dave, it's nothing against your sig, seeing as I like it, but the very firm control of the color blue kills it a little bit for me, ironic I know looking back at the colors of my sigs, but there's just something over blue that's kinda.. yeah.. :shrug:

Still loved your first sig although, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you guy's 3rd round.

Remember, even if you're late to the party you can give feedback for every sig. Everyone knows what something SHOULD look like even if you don't make graphics yourself. You can look at a painting and decide whether you like it or not, right? It's the same principle.

Dave, I like your Randy Orton sig. It's got a nice overall general feel to it. I really like the snake in the background. But it's not as good as Doc's. Second, I gotta give it to Dave. Probably a little bias there for my love of Doctor Who but I like how it flows together with the Tardis in the background and the use of that blue. Doc's is also good. Round 3: Doc. The Spider-Man sig is okay but Doc's is really, really good. There's that whole wanted poster feel that someone mentioned before and it's really clear cut and well designed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back